This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth JLRodgers View Post
    If you count the "finger-protector" things (basically condom-looking things for fingers)....
    I used to work at a place that had billions of them. (Necessary for the electronics we would work with...) After I was laid off, I'd still stop by occasionally and visit my Mommy and grab a few.

Every once in a while I'd had some out at *former grocery store employer*.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I know condoms are supposed to be able to stretch to amazing sizes and *SHOULD* theoretically be one size fits all.... but I challenge anyone to get a regular-sized condom onto my boyfriend. (wait... that didn't come out right)

When we first started dating, we tried regular ones, and they actually caused him physical pain. I buy the magnum extra-large ones now, and while they're still uncomfortable for him, at least they don't hurt him.
      GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

You forgot one in the list.
        Vibrating Condoms.

I know there is a ring that goes on the condom, but I have a story about seeing a vibrating condom.
        I was visiting a friend in Ohio, or rather, I was on my way to her house. I had taken a train to Windsor where she picked me up, she was about 8 months pregnant at the time, so she dehydrated quickly, so we stopped at a Detroit convenience store and picked up some Mt Dew, her fav, and I picked up some fruit punch poweraide or gateraide, forget which (it worked out for the best in the end, she drank mine). Well, we were standing in line to check out, and I'm looking around and see a display of condoms, and beside that, is a display of larger condom packages, and they say right on them, Vibrating Condoms. Never having seen this before, I am quite amused and I point them out to my friend, I really feel like doing more investigating, but the store was fairly busy, and I thought it'd look funny for a pair of girls, one of which is quite visibly pregnant, to be giggle-fitting while buying a novelty condom.
        Should have bought it though, sure it'd look funny, but its not like either of us would ever be seen there again.

But it was an actual all inclusive pack, so I think it counts as a 'condom type'.
        "If you find yourself fantasizing about throwing actual users into a blender, please get help... they're heavy." - Tom Dickson

Comment

*blinkblink* Vibrating condoms? Do they have a watch battery inside or something?
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

It was probably a condom with an integrated vibrating cock-ring.

And Tollbaby, that's pretty much the problem I have.

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
              It was probably a condom with an integrated vibrating cock-ring.

And Tollbaby, that's pretty much the problem I have.
              I can only imagine the looks...

"Doctor, I have a really big problem."
              "What is it?"
              "My penis is too big."
              " - get out, now!"
              http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
              Melody Gardot

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
                I challenge anyone to get a regular-sized condom onto my boyfriend.
                is that an open invitation

ok, that was over the line... I'll go back into my corner now
                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I've heard that a boiled condom can fit over a phone box. Never tried it, mind.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                    I've managed to get a standard condom to fit without breaking over my head. I'm aghast.
                    The college I went to had one of the health center nurses go to each dorm in the beginning of the semester to give us "the talk" about diseases. Part of her lecture would be prove that condoms can stretch. She'd take one out of the package and proceed to pull it completely over her arm, up past the elbow.

Comment

The question is, is the barrier still intact at the micro-level after such a stretching exercise? That's what the things are for, after all.

Comment

Dunno - must admit that I've never seen a pregnant phone box.

Rapscallion

Comment

images of condoms ahead....!

Well, I've managed to find this, and this so I guess they can stretch to most sizes...
                          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

If a guy's a big as a woman's arm to the elbow or a telephone booth -- I don't think it's a pregnancy I'd be worried about for any micro-fissures.

Comment

I was waiting at the pharmacy last spring for my script when a young lady studying the condom selection asked my daughter (27) if they had any 'vegan' condoms...

Then she asked about the "All Natural Lamb" items...

(self-applied warm handshake around neck to prevent laughter)
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                                I was waiting at the pharmacy last spring for my script when a young lady studying the condom selection asked my daughter (27) if they had any 'vegan' condoms...

I'm sorry, am I the only one who had a very rude "meat" joke instantly spring to mind?
                                I mean, clearly, I don't have to type it out, right? Didn't we all just think of the exact same joke at the moment of reading that?

Comment

Working...
                                X