Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And another where the CS worker's wedding ring came off, the SC's daughter grabbed it and claimed "finder's keepers" and the mother had the gall to insist that the worker let her daughter hold on to the ring!
    I know we can't advocate punching someone in the face... but... i'd be too tempted. but of course the proper response is to call the police / security and have them force the cockwalletbitch to give the stolen ring back.

and... to the SC in the original post and her comment about ruining christmas
    "Not my problem."

Comment

Tell you what's fair. Since you couldn't plan your way out of a paper bag, I'll be nice enough to sell you this copy for say a 2000% markup, so since the book was originally $19.99 You can buy it from me for $399.80 + a standard handling fee of 29.99.

Damn you guys are way to cheap. You gotta screw 'em for as much as possible.
      My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
        but of course the proper response is to call the police / security and have them force the cockwalletbitch to give the stolen ring back.
        Like someone said in that thread: Theft and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. And if she grabbed it right off the OP's finger, that could probably qualify as assault.
        The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Working...
        X