This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So close!

I think this may be sucky on both parts. Not totally sure.
    I went to jacksonville for the past few days with my friend to visit her aunt. we went to a shopping plaza and got some clothes and ice cream. we walked back to the car, and there was a truck parked(on our car's drivers side) SO close you could barely fit 3 horizontal fingers though the gap, let alone get into the car from that side.
    i was really surprised that someone would park THAT CLOSE to a car and not try to fix it.
    Basically it looked like this: \I , with the slash line the other car, and the "I" ours.
    So I basically yelled(not angry or anything, just in an annoyed and surprised tone) something along the lines of "oh my god! what the f**k!? who would do that?! i am NOT climbing in through the passenger side(i had to do that the day eariler because of something else)! i wish i could write a note to put on their windshield!" ..it may sound worse just like this, but i wasn't really mad just very surprised at it. there was no way we could get in
    then my friend pointed out the guy was in his truck(if i had noticed that i wouldn't have yelled all crazy)...
    So i went over to his driver's side where his window was down and said very politely(because there's really no reason to be mad if he doesn't mind moving), "hi..umm..we need to get into our car.." and he drove off. i think he had heard me yelling before because he was kind of smiling in a 'knowing' way i guess. oh well.
    still, he didn't need to park SOOO close...we wouldn't have been able to back out of the spot!

hell no suck on your part

if he parks like a idiot your entitled to vent a little
    We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!

Comment

Nah, I would have walked to his window and asked him if I could go to McDonald's and get a driver's license like he obviously did if he thinks parking that way is ok.

Comment

no suck on your part. I would have walked up to him and simply said to please move your rusted out shit box mother fucker.
        My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

Heh.. I've done that a couple times myself. One time I was in a small parking lot that was along the side of a building on a side street. Basically backing out of the lot meant backing right into the street to get out. I've got my reverse lights on, I'm half out of the spot, and this guy comes up the street and stops right behind me in the line of cars waiting for the stoplight just up the hill. Before he came along, I had room to back out and get in line. Well, it's summer, so I had my windows down. Right after he stopped I yelled 'WHY IN THE HELL DID HE HAVE TO STOP THERE!?!!?' at the top of my lungs. I guess he heard me, because he suddenly slammed it into reverse with a screech of tires to back up and make room for me.
          A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

Quoth Summerfly413 View Post
            i wish i could write a note to put on their windshield!"
            Your wish has come true! http://www.youparklikeanasshole.com/
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

When people park like that at my car or someone I'm with's car I get out my lipstick and write "Asshole!" on their windshield.

Comment

Here's a couple of pics of an asshole park job from our beach trip last summer. I guess in a way, I was an asshole too, because the other car was there first, parked a little bit across the line, and I squeezed in next to him anyway. My wife wasn't too happy about having to climb over the seat and get out the driver side, but I'm guessing the driver of the other vehicle was even less happy about having to go in the passenger side and climb into the driver seat. The main reason I took the first pic was so I'd have a pic of the other car, including the license plate, in case he decided to retaliate. But for on here, I erased the plate number.

You can see my Saturn as we're preparing to unload it, and to the right, someone who doesn't know how to park. I also shot another aerial pic. Since I normally don't drive once I get to the beach, my car stayed there the whole time, and for the first few days, so did the other one. Eventually the other one left. I can only imagine all the horrible names I was being called when the driver tried to get in.
                Attached Files
                Sometimes life is altered.
                Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                Uneasy with confrontation.
                Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

there is nothing wrong with what you did, anyways you were in tennessee, they park WIERD (no offense lol but it is true lol)

my example: i was in nashville in the k-mart parking lot, which had the slanted line

like this \\\\\\\\\\\\

but row after row after row of car was parked like this
                  llllllllll on the slanted spots!!!!!!!

wierdos lol but tennessee is a awesome state still

Comment

I have totally written notes and stuck them on people's wind shields.
                    http://footloosecomic.com Pirate Faeries!!

Comment

Working...
                    X