X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Begging Kids

I saw this happen to my manager today.

I work at a pizza place and today there were 3 kids in the lobby. They looked to be about 10, 13, 15. The 2 oldest were talking to the younger one for a min then the youngest came up to the counter and this is the convo:

J - My awesome manager
    K - kid

K- Hey, Can we have some free pizza
    J- Gotta question for ya first.
    K- ok?
    J- Where does your mom work?
    K- Huh? She doesn't work.
    J- Ok so where does your dad work?
    K- Umm....he sells gutters.
    J- Ok so can you go ask him if I can get some free gutters?
    K- ????
    J- See what I mean?
    K- Hey that's a good one......lol

He then ran out the door cuz the other 2 booked it pretty fast once they realised they weren't getting free food.

LOL!
    at least they took the hint... some of the SCs i read about would still feel they're entitled to free food

Comment

I am so useing that line of questioning the next time someone asks me for a free room!
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

This actually makes me a little hopeful. They can still be taught! They learned! Those kids might not be condemmed to a life as a complete suckwad.

<Heavenly lights & Hallelujuh chorus>
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          I am so useing that line of questioning the next time someone asks me for a free room!
          My response: *points to the exit* There's all the free room you could possibly want-- outside.
          "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
          X