This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny comment card

There's a burger place called Five Guys around here, and their comment cards are just blank pieces of paper. People write silly things and draw cartoons and they get stuck on a bulletin board. Today, I saw one that read:

"Charlie the unicorn got his kidney back, thanks to a fund-raiser by Five Guys"
    Random Doctor Who quote:
    "I'm sorry about your coccyx, too, Miss Grant."

I has a gallery: deviantART gallery.
    I also has a "funny" blog: Aqu Improves Her Craft

I love that place, but you can't really understand the horrible name until you blurt out in the middle of work, "Anyone wanna do Five Guys for lunch?"
    Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Quoth Fenrus View Post
      until you blurt out in the middle of work, "Anyone wanna do Five Guys for lunch?"
      can I be one of the guys

and now I so want to say that one of these days just to see people's reactions.
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Charrrrrrlieeeee, Charrrrrrlieeee.... we're on a bridge at Five Guys, Charlie!

Comment

Quoth aqutalion View Post
          I wish I could've seen that.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
            can I be one of the guys .
            Thank you. There is now coffee all over my laptop.

Comment

Quoth Fenrus View Post
              I love that place, but you can't really understand the horrible name until you blurt out in the middle of work, "Anyone wanna do Five Guys for lunch?"
              You should apologize for the terrible tragedies that comment is going to start. Namely the spewing of various beverages all over unsuspecting computers and people.

That being said, I'm going to steal that when my guild hit's 4 horsemen.
              "It's not what your doing so much as the idiotic way your doing it." Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7.

Comment

Went to a Which 'Wich once, and caught two drawn on bags that made me go: "Oh really?"

One was Colleen, half-naked, the other was, "Furries love Which 'Wich" along with a really bad drawing of something that looked like Mr. Mess, and nothing else...
                "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Okay, the Charlie the Unicorn comment card should be photographed and e-mailed to the Charlie the Unicorn creator.
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                    can I be one of the guys
                    I wanna be one of the guys too.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth aqutalion View Post
                      There's a burger place called Five Guys around here, and their comment cards are just blank pieces of paper. People write silly things and draw cartoons and they get stuck on a bulletin board. Today, I saw one that read:

Yeah, that sounds like the kind of humor you'd see on a Five Guys comment card. We have two locations down here in Naples and they make some of the best cheeseburgers I've ever eaten. But the fries... the fries are INCREDIBLE! The potatoes are fresh and the seasoning is wonderful. The only caveat is that people with peanut allergies shouldn't eat there, as they cook with peanut oil.
                      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Five Guys is delicious, and even though I have a peanut allergy, I've eaten there. (Peanut oil doesn't cause an allergic reaction in me, most likely because the allergens are removed during the process that makes the oil.)

When my mom first heard about it, she kept calling it '5 Guys and a Cheeseburger', which sounds like a film about a college food shortage.

Comment

I'll be the third guy, we only need two more.
                          I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth Toujin View Post
                            Five Guys is delicious, and even though I have a peanut allergy, I've eaten there. (Peanut oil doesn't cause an allergic reaction in me, most likely because the allergens are removed during the process that makes the oil.)
                            Allergic reactions towards food are based around proteins - pure vegetable oil contains no proteins. You just can never be sure it's all removed.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                              Allergic reactions towards food are based around proteins - pure vegetable oil contains no proteins. You just can never be sure it's all removed.

Rapscallion
                              Yeah, and that can be bad news for people whose allergic reactions can end up killing them.
                              "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                              X