This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like Delsym *heh*

Seriously though...sometimes I get out of breath like that too...though a couple puffs of Primatine fixes it up more often than not
    DJ Particle

Comment

Please do not mix "Ajax" or "Comet" (powder cleansers) with bleach. This produces chlorine gas which turns into hydrochloric acid when it comes in contact with water (or mucus membranes). That is why you will have a lung issue if this is inhaled.
      "If ignorance is bliss, then I work in Heaven."

Comment

I have asthma too, and got it the same way. I was stupid and mixed bleach and ammonia. Got a lovely case of chemical pnuemonia from it, and then when I was exposed to toxic molds about a year or so ago, bam...asthma.

There was, in fact, a big issue about it at work recently that I shall post in my own thread.
        My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

There's something that lives in old buildings in New Jersey that I must be severely allergic to, because every winter since I started living here I've coughed up both lungs and then some. It was in my college dorms (made worse by the smokers who would congregate outside so I'd have to hold my breath to get in and out of the building), my husband's parents' house, and my last apartment. It got to the point where people who didn't know me would ask if I needed help and people who did would pause things and wait for me to stop.

The apartment I live in now seems to be clear of it, thankfully. And I discovered that I have an IRON diaphragm from years of coughing, which is a very awesome thing for vocal training.
          It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
            I worked the night shift and one night they were cleaning carpets. They were using three different cleaners

And i thought it was bad here where they don't clean well enough. a little dirty is a hell of a lot better than poison gasses.
            DILLIGAF

Comment

Maybe she mistook your cough for a smokers cough and thought you were going to start her kid on cigarettes? Perhaps she's just a really good parent. Hahaha!

Comment

Working...
              X