Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevertheless, Eve's system keeps the latency down. It also has some side benefits - if you're being station-camped, you have a chance to undock and get out if you log in quickly after the downtime, before the campers have got organised.

Comment

Eh, I get a laugh and go do something else. I'm usually busy on Tuesdays, and raid in the evening. I do admit that sometimes it take a weeee bit too much of my time, but my GF knows how to pull me away. Plus I get bored of it and do something productive. XD
      Gun control is hitting your target; recycling is reloading your brass.
      "It's not our fault the Business School makes you buy those crappy Gateways!"
      "The queue is..."

Comment

Specifically one of the biggest reasons I choose to avoid anything and everything WoW at all costs. I have a life.

Those poor people, being FORCED to spend time with their families, or pay their bills, or go outside and actually get some SUN on their pasty white skin or even *GASP* sleep for a few hours. It's unthinkable really. I feel for them.
        Think. It's not illegal yet.

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
          Occasionally. I can fly a Retriever effectively, but I also keep a Procurer around for small jobs. My alt has a hauler speciality.

You're more likely to find me in my über-passive-shield-tanked Ishtar, though. That thing can absorb an amazing amount of punishment, and is effectively immune to Nosferati and neuts. That saved it when I misjudged something and got jumped by the faction Navy.

My main flies a dominix or a hulk.. depending on his mood.
          My alt flies an orca
          My 2nd alt is learning to fly a hulk.

Unfortunately, the main and alt are on suspend for time being while I work on the 2nd alt account.
          Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Meh. I honestly don't have an issue if people don't want to play it. I know a couple that go back and forth between games. Their mainstay is D&D Online, and they are playing WarHammer at the moment. For some people it sucks them in completely, but it's not like this is a new thing. There's always been some fad or hobby that sucks the life out of people (or their cash). Hell, I spend time between WoW, school, work, my girlfriend, my outside social life, and dirtbiking. I know in five years WoW isn't going to matter, but for the time being it's a fun way to pass some time.
            Gun control is hitting your target; recycling is reloading your brass.
            "It's not our fault the Business School makes you buy those crappy Gateways!"
            "The queue is..."

Comment

Damn... my friend got me hooked on WoW recently, and I can only play when I'm hanging out at his apartment... but he recently told me Blizzard takes down their message boards when they update, so people can't whine about how long it's taking there...
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
              X