Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In which an SC paints a giant target on themselves for my suckiness.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In which an SC paints a giant target on themselves for my suckiness.

Ok, so more then likely I simply exploded for no real good reason. I freely admit this, mainly cause I passed the point of caring sometime yesterday after being told that I have to leave a leak in my MAIN WATER LINE alone till after Christmas. Yeah sitting on a ticking time bomb that's gonna explode and flood my house really helps with not only the holiday spirit but polite demeanor in general. This is not including the pipe exploding in my bathroom that probably caused the leak in the main line, or the fact that we have a 30 year old heater that is in it's last death throes needing almost hourly cpr (relighting of the pilot) in our basement too. Yeah I am not merry or happy anything right now unless you include psycho killer of monsters in my video games.

Anyways, I had to hit the grocery store for some wrapping paper since I was out. It's close, the weather is crappy, and I just want to get home so I can be here when the plumber arrives. We were getting a second opinion in hopes of it being not as bad as we feared (was anyway but one lives in hope).

I know I am grumpy, filthy, and otherwise not to be around people in general. Because of this I am doing my best to keep my mouth shut to anything but yes or no questions.

So I get in line behind this lady and I'm doing my best to keep my head down and my rage at the universe for the anal raping of me and my family in check.

Everything was going fine until the lady started to leave and the cashier went "Happy Holidays!"

The woman started ranting at the girl how it was Merry Christmas and it was Jesus's Birthday etc etc etc, I'm sure we've all memorized this ranting ages ago.

Yeah I snapped. 1. cause I'm already pissy and this woman just painted a red arrow saying "Rip into me" over her head. 2. cause she's in my way while ranting about stuff that isn't the cashier's fault.

I am not even sure what all I said cause I had lost the brain to mouth filter entirely. I'm pretty sure it was along the lines of shut the **ck up and go *itch to someone who give a s*it. Thank the maker my son was at home with daddy at the time. When I was done though the lady looked frightened and ran like hell. Even the cashier looked scared of me and got me out pretty fast.

While as far as I'm concerned the woman needs to go say hi to Vlad the Impaler and get a nice wooden stake up her bum. I do feel really bad about the cashier.
    "It's not what your doing so much as the idiotic way your doing it." Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7.

Uhm.

I really, really hope you feel better. Have a pat on the head and some cookies.

Err, that said...

That was hilarious and awesome and beautiful and I wish more people around here would suck about the whole Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays so I could follow suit.

Shame about the cashier, but hopefully she'll remember it with laughs.
    If there’s one thing women love, it’s the guy that just can’t seem to find the line that divides “Ha Ha” and “Stacey, get your purse, we’re leaving before he comes back.”.

--Gravekeeper

Comment

Poor cashier, got an SC like that (we all have), but I think she was probably more surprised than anything about you ripping into the SC like that (which the SC deserved in my opinion).

If you ever see poor cashier again, direct her over to this board.

Comment

lol
        That was so awesome.
        whohatesshrimp?

Comment

Happy days indeed.

Solstice was this weekend, if she insist on being greeted by the right holiday being named for the time of the year he would have been perfectly in his right to wish her a:

Happy Yule: Wicca - where do you think the term Yule Times came from?

Happy Hanukkah: Jewish - and they have been doing it a lot long that Christmas has been going on.

And http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_solstice list so many others to get on the nerves of SCs it even lists Hindu and Buddhist if you want numbers of followers on your side, or you could even use the Kurdish one and if a SC complains demand if they support the terrorists instead?

Yes, I do have an evil side.

Comment

Thank you for charbroiling one of Those SCs.
            ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

So that was the burning-meat smell I sensed in the air...

*offers hot chocolate and cake*
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Back when I was 2nd grade or so and ignorant of other holidays except my own, I always thought "Happy Holidays" was meant to cover Christmas and New Years. Now that I'm older, I use that as an excuse to debunk the SC's tirades.
                To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Working...
                X