This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorable customer one liners.

Title should suggest it all. I figure I've heard a ton of them in the past, but wondered if you had any to share. No stories or explanations, just little one liners that made you cringe, laugh, or puke.

At a Burger King: Did that just move?

At the Doctor's Office: What's the CDC's phone number again?

Some resturant: Hey, it got it off!

some random ones that I don't remember where I heard them.

What do you mean the armored car driver locked his keys in the truck?

I'm sorry sweetie, they don't make thongs in your size. (note, the girl was eight!)

And my favorite of all time, Repairman working on a coke machine, while talking on the phone:

Ok, so I push it in and wiggle it around. Then after a bit something comes out right? So, what do I do if that doesn't work? Push harder?
    Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

"You know, I'll swear you're a reincarnation of my dead husband. You've even got the same wicked sense of humour"

"God always gives the best eyelashes to boys..."
    "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

"How ya doin' sir?"

I'm female, long hair and pretty obvious chest. Guy was about my age and not blind!
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

"Is that the longest one you have? I need one longer" (Female customer talking about our selection of SDS Drill Bits)

Comment

"Oh, it just pops right out there!" (customer turning on a digital camera...there is no good waty to get out of this one....so I'll just end it here!)

Comment

Working...
          X