This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the door do something wrong?

At the local Stop & Shop today I couldn't help but notice the as-yet-unremoved sign posted on the door stating that they would be closed on Christmas Day.

I also couldn't help but notice the multiple cracks running through the glass that just happened to be centered smack dab in the middle of that sign.

The first thing I thought of was that some idiot arrived there on Christmas Day, failed to notice that the lights were (presumably) off and that the lot was deserted, tried to go in to buy something, then vented their frustration at the startling fact that S&S has the temerity to actually CLOSE on Christmas by punching the sign.

On the other hand it could just be an amazing coincidence.

But assuming that I'm right, would it be wrong to hope that the idiot injured his or her hand in the process?
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Well we can always hope it was funnier, said SC didn't read the sign and that is a FACEPRINT!!

Comment

Or maybe he slung a snowball at the window really really hard.
      The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

At least it wasn't a can of beer.....a can of Leinenkugels Red....thrown directly at my gas station window. For no real reason......
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Was it full or empty?? Empty ones are usually thrown for the sin of .. y'know.. BEING EMPTY!!

Comment

There are Stop and Shops that close on Christmas??

I don't think I ever saw one (driving by, mind you, not stopping there!!) in NJ...
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

The one in Provincetown (that was a Grand Union until earlier this month) was closed on Xmas
              DJ Particle

Comment

Quoth EmiOfBrie View Post
                The one in Provincetown (that was a Grand Union until earlier this month) was closed on Xmas
                MA still ha blue laws so most places are closed. I believe most of the Connecticut ones are closed for Christmas but a few are open for Thanksgiving. Not sure about other states.

Comment

Working...
                X