This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winner at lowes

Ok, so last night Lowes was closing early for new years, thus meaning a sign that said: "we close at 6:00PM tonight"

Thus I am waiting for my friend to leave work when we get not 1 nor 2 nor 3 people that go all the way up to the door, in a parking lot that's almost completely empty and try the door, try to force it open, or bang on the glass and ask, over the sign "y'all open?" no we get. 8 people in a span of... as one is walking back to their car someone else is walking towards the doors... oi.
    Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
    pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

I'd like to imagine the thought processes of the following 7 people: "Hmmm, that person left the store door looking dejected, but I shan't be deterred by this obvious clue. Let me try the door my self..What?!?..They can't be closed early the day before a holiday; who would do such a thing? Sigh."
    "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Same thing happened to me the other night.

We close at 6, and I got out at 6, but my boyfriend who works in the Vision Center was in the store until 6:30 dealing with jerks.

And as I was waiting for him, I was having fun watching people drive up, try to go through the entrance, seeing that it's locked, walk through the exit, only to be told by 3 managers that our store is now closed.

Comment

I'll sometimes go up to the doors when a place is obviously closed in order to go and check the opening hours for the next day. Other than that, what is it with people?
        Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

Quoth Trayol View Post
          I'd like to imagine the thought processes of the following 7 people: "Hmmm, that person left the store door looking dejected, but I shan't be deterred by this obvious clue. Let me try the door my self..What?!?..They can't be closed early the day before a holiday; who would do such a thing? Sigh."
          Just like all the other people who try doors whenever a store is closed.

Hmm, the first person walked up and when they tried to open it, it didn't open. I bet I have the magic touch and it'll open when I try!

Oh, it didn't. That's odd. They open at 9 and it's 8:45, I wonder what's up?
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
          X