This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable Kid

My friend and I went shopping tonight and noticed that the shoe store was having a buy one get one half off of shoes that were ten dollars or more discounted already. We went in and because there weren't a lot of other people in the store we were letting her 10 month old son who is learning how to pull himself up play on an empty rack that was right next to us. I went a couple of isle over to look for shoes for myself when she came over quickly with him and her daughter who was in the stroller. As we were leaving she came up to a man and asked if those were his kids over there and he said yes. She said to him I just wanted to let you know that your older son (who was about 9 or 10) came over to my baby who was on the floor and put his foot over his head and said I am going to bash you're brains in and when she turned around and said don't talk to him that way he laughed in her face. The mans response to her telling him this was oh yeah you're right he shouldn't have done that. And then to turn around and walk away with his kids.

Very bad behavior on the part of the son
    makes me wonder what he does to the family pets...

Comment

Well, that kid's gonna have a bright future as an abusive boyfriend/spouse, or a serial killer if he dreams big.
      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Yeah, bad on the kid, but you gotta wonder, who did he learn it from?
        It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

If some kid had done something even approaching that to my daughter, that kid would be in physical therapy right now and I would probably be in jail.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
            If some kid had done something even approaching that to my daughter, that kid would be in physical therapy right now and I would probably be in jail.
            There is something seriously disturbingly wrong with the 9-10 year old kid in question. It's not a matter of "Should I" ... if anyone makes such a terrible threat against your kids you have immediate grounds to physically remove them from your offspring. That kid needs immediate professional help. And his fathers lack of response makes me a little worried.

If someone had said that to my kid they would be 10 feet away on the ground wondering how they got their regardless of age. There is no excuse. There are lines you just do not cross, and physically threatening is one of them.

Comment

Absolutely. There is something seriously wrong with that kid. SERIOUSLY wrong. And clearly the old man has got his head in the sand about it.

10 year old kid, 35 year old sicko, vicious dog, careless idiot, poison ivy, whatever. My job is to protect my kid, and that means the threat will be eliminated with extreme predjudice.

10 year old kid doens't know better. Fine. School's in session.

Comment

last person to threaten my kids suddently discovered they were on their back a few meters away from where they were moments ago......

One thing that will always get peoples backs up is threats to our kids
                We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!

Comment

I don't have kids. Because I don't have kids, it can be difficult for me to get all cuddly wubbly with them. But you better believe I'd snarling if I saw something like this. Yeah, I'm amazed this woman kept her cool and this kid didn't end up with at least minimal bruising. Though I worry about his future, I worry more about those he comes across. I'm shocked management/security wasn't involved.
                  A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

I've heard it said that the most dangerous creature on earth is a mother protecting her child. I find that very true and will defend my kids to the end!
                    "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Working...
                    X