This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bagger knows even less then you

Okay this story is about a coworker's boyfriend.Anyways this coworkers boyfriend is a complete loser.(just to tell what kind of person he is)He doesn't work not because hes ill or disabled but because he doesn't want to.Anyways she works full time and doesn't drive and he refuses to get out of bed and drive her to work. She has came into work before with blue fingers from walking in the snow and ice. And the one time he had to drive her from the bus being too late he cussed her and smacked her in the face. He also tells her when to eat,what to wear, and yells at her nonstop. On to the story......

I had to run into krogers to get some tampons(damn being a woman).On the way out this jackass walks in and straight up to one of the 70 year old men bagger.And starts yelling and cussing using f bombs every other word.Somthing about the gas discount and how its not coming up and the gas pump.Heres the thing WHY the F**K would you not ask the gas attendant? Instead this abusive ass decides to leave the kroger gas thing and comes up to the person will the least power and knowledge. WHYWHY!!!!!!!!!!

FYI, that's not a Loser. Well, that's a Loser, but it's also an Abusive Asshole who needs to have the cops called on him immediately for domestic violence and abuse. CW needs to get out of there ASAP and, to quote Dan Savage, DTMFA.
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

And the one time he had to drive her from the bus being too late he cussed her and smacked her in the face.
      And she's finally supporting this cockwallet?

I say... fuck him, kick him out and change the locks.

granted even if he was paying any of the bills that wouldn't give him the right to slap her in the face, but... to be such a fucking mooch and expect her to earn all the money and then hit her ....

he doesn't deserve to live in her house. doesn't even deserve a bench in the park for a bed.

Comment

He can live in his precious car. Kick him out!!!!!
        "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

Basically, he's a pimp. He's living off her earnings and then abusing her. He probably thinks he's amazingly cool for managing to take advantage of a kind woman with low self-esteem. I can't even find the words.
          Labor boards have info on local laws for free
          HR believes the first person in the door
          Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
          Document everything
          CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

I'm thinking like everyone else. She needs to get away from this....well, I can't use "man" because he's not one. Hmmm, "boy" doesn't work either. Really, there's nothing to call him without insulting what one is comparing him to.

But....

Quoth PepperElf View Post
            I say... fuck him,
            Why would you wanna do that? Eeeeew.
            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
              Basically, he's a pimp. He's living off her earnings and then abusing her. He probably thinks he's amazingly cool for managing to take advantage of a kind woman with low self-esteem. I can't even find the words.
              Spot on, wagegoth. There are plenty of domestic violence shelters for people like candyshopgirl's CW. Furthermore, she only need call police to get her pimp chucked out of the residence with the clothes on his back.

This CW needs to not only get out of this relation, but into therapy so that she won't get into a cycle of bad BF, DV assistance, bad BF, DV assistance.

BTW CSG, tell me your CW does NOT have kids by this loser.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

candyshopgirl, can YOU make an "anonymous" phone call to the police about this asshole?
                Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Working...
                X