X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Taco

This happened last Sat.

My friends and I decided to grab some Taco Bell before our game. I'm giving my order when this... /lady/ interuppted.

Apperently her .89 cent hard taco.. get this people. Get ready....

Had a crack in it!!!

My friend eyes widen. He is still new to customer service. He does not belive half the time. He leaned on me, kinda laughing.

So the manager guy came to ask what was wrong.

SC: My taco is broken!! I WANT A NEW ONE!
    Manager: Ok... I need that tac-
    SC: NO!!!! THAT WOMAN SCREWED IT UP, SHE MAKES ME A NEW ONE NOW!
    Manager: "We will get your taco. I need to have
    SC: NO!!!! NOT UNTIL I GET MY TACO!!! AND MAKE IT RIGHT! DO YOU REMEMEBER WHAT IT WAS?
    Lady Cook: <Blah Taco>
    SC: NOW MAKE IT!

Cashier: "...I'm so sorry" saying to us.
    My friends and I shrugged. I pointed to my uniform.

ME: "We're all in customer service. We understand how much of a BABY people can be..."
    Friend 1: "Yeah, I'm car washer. Don't mess with people cars. They cry LOUDLY if we do anything WRONG"
    Cashier smiled.
    Friend 1: "So I got a meal... I just want a cup, no rush..."
    Me: "DUDE, shut up! They'll spit in our food now!"
    Cashier: *Cupping her mouth* "Yo guys, spitfood order 129!". (jokenely!)
    We all laugh.

Taco comes out for lady.
    Manager: I Need tha
    SC: *GRABS the new taco and storms off, throwing the old taco into the garbage*

Jebus. I understand that it was going to be thrown away anyway for legal purposes. But I might have tried to ask for it. It was still good.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

La-dee-frinkin'-da. It's a hard-shell taco. Believe it or not, they do break.

If you don't want your tacos to break, order them with a soft shell.

I'd have told the bitch to wait her turn.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Geeze, you mean some of them actually come *without* a crack? ... Wow, either she spends a LOT of time hollering at Taco Bell employees, or she's never eaten one in her life... <grin>

Comment

Mmm... now I want Taco Bell. I love their hard tacos.

The cracked or broken shells ARE annoying, but not worth any sort of complaint or hissy fit. They break when you bite them, anyway.

*off in search of tacos*
        "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

WOW. No other way to describe it.

BTW, never got to tell you,Plaidman, I love your avatar!!
          "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

I love Taco Bell. Especially their new Fully Loaded Nachos. Holy cow, those things are addictive!!
            "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
              They break when you bite them, anyway.
              Exactly.

The only person I ever saw have a fit over a broken food item was my son, when his cookie broke, and that was when he was 2 or 3.

Never thought I'd hear of a so-called adult acting like that, but after 2 years in retail and 8 years as a member here, you'd think I'd know better.
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
                They break when you bite them, anyway.
                Which is precisely why I don't order hard shell tacos any more. Every time I've eaten a hard shell taco (well, maybe not every time, but it feels that way), it shatters on the first bite and I end up eating a messy handful of meat, cheese, lettuce, and corn chips. Only the soft shell for me.

What a demanding wench. She's almost as bad as the guy who demanded a snow cone because his melted while he was eating it on a hot summer day.
                I suspect that... inside every adult (sometimes not very far inside) is a bratty kid who wants everything his own way.
                - Bill Watterson

My co-workers: They're there when they need me.
                - IPF

Comment

I love hard-shell tacos even though they do break when you bite into them. My solution:
                  1. Obtain tacos at Taco Bell drive-thru
                  2. Bring tacos home
                  3. Get soft shell tortillas out of refirgerator
                  4. Wrap around hard-shell tacos
                  5. Nomnomnom
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth HawaiianShirts View Post
                    Which is precisely why I don't order hard shell tacos any more. Every time I've eaten a hard shell taco (well, maybe not every time, but it feels that way), it shatters on the first bite and I end up eating a messy handful of meat, cheese, lettuce, and corn chips. Only the soft shell for me.
                    No way. The messy eating is half the fun. There is no polite way to eat a crunchy taco. It's like being a kid again! ^^

Well, no. As a kid I'd dump out the fillings, scrape out the meat, mix all that together as a mini taco salad and eat the shell as a big chip.

It was fun.
                    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                      I love Taco Bell. Especially their new Fully Loaded Nachos. Holy cow, those things are addictive!!
                      I love them too - but at my Taco Bell they were only for a limited time. They're gone now I tried to order them last week and was told they are no longer available. And I'm still craving them.
                      "I guess they see another cash cow just waiting to be dry humped." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

A Taco Bell just opened in my town.

I am SO happy
                        "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                        "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Dang! Now I want some tacos.
                          "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

It's about 6:45 AM right now, and I want the Cheesy Crunch Gordita! That's soooo delicious! I want a bean burrito too. Now I'm going to have to go out when the Taco Bell opens later. The things I have to do to get my Taco Bell fix.

Comment

This is why I prefer the double decker tacos there.

All hard tacos will break when you eat them. Its simply the nature of the shell. Soft shells will not, again, due to what its made of.

A double decker is a hard taco inside of a soft burrito shell. Thus, you get the crunch from the hard taco but all the mess is contained within a burrito.

Comment

Working...
                              X