This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Hyndis View Post

A double decker is a hard taco inside of a soft burrito shell. Thus, you get the crunch from the hard taco but all the mess is contained within a burrito.
    If they still come with the refried beans in between the two shells, I can't eat them. They wage jihad on my innards.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I want an chile cheese burrito. They don't sell them here anymore. I've gotten them every time i got back home. Or I go to virginia but that sees far for a burrito.

Edit: Virginia is really far for a taco bell burrito. I got to virginia all the time to a new mexican restaurant for their burritos, and enchiladas and green chile... yum.

Comment

Every time I got the loaded nachos they werent very loaded.. I didnt understand what made them different from the other ones.

Now, Spicy chicken burrito..and youve got yourself a deal. Id do damn near anything to get one....when the Taco Bells are out of spicy chicken I ....

Now I want Tacos......damn this thread!!!

Comment

Manager - I Want ....

Kay I believe the manager was trying to say I want the other Taco Shell.

Gee If you are throwing a hissy fit at least let the Manager get a word in.

Comment

I dunno, when I get a broken taco, I think 'hey, less work for me'. But then, I take a fork to hard tacos and break up the shell into bite size pieces and mix the whole thing up into a taco salad. Yum!
            It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Comment

Broken tacos are yummy.

And I want tacos.

Lizziebeff, sometime after the next meatloaf night, you wanna have taco night? I'll think of something to make for Mommy, too.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post
                Broken tacos are yummy.

And I want tacos.

Lizziebeff, sometime after the next meatloaf night, you wanna have taco night? I'll think of something to make for Mommy, too.
                YES!!!

Mom can have steak or something.

I miss taco in a cup...
                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

TACO!!!

IN A CUP!!!!!!!!!

Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Two tacos, one cup?

Comment

But I NEED tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes!
                      Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Quoth Skeksin View Post
                        But I NEED tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes!
                        This sounds so familar.......

Ugh, this thread make me crave Taco Bell
                        "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
                        "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Taco in a cup:

In/at MPS, on taco day, they'd have the hard shell taco with the meat inside, and the lettuce, etc, in a little paper cup.

Since I hate hard shell tacos (always stale tasting, and they always tried to kill me), I'd just dump the meat into the cup and mix it all together.

Yum.
                          I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                          X