This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being in the store now means being in line

I was at The Source by Circuit City because I didn't feel like taking the bus for 1/2 hour to another store to save $5 on my phone charger. There are 2 sales associates and 4 customers in the store.

Customer 1 is with a sales associate, they're behind the counter looking at laptops on the store website. That leaves me and 2 other customers. One is paying and being helped by the second associate. Okay, so me and the EW.

I'm in line behind the person paying. EW is looking at the display of batteries. See the diagram for the setup:

Code:
    --BATTERIES-----MEMORY CARDS-----PHONES--
         EW        		    C1	
                  \_SA__Cash__SA_/
                    C2
                    Me
    C1 = Customer 1
    C2 = Customer in line
    Me = Me
    SA = Sales Associate

So C2 pays for his purchase and leaves, I hand my purchase and credit card to the sales associate. (BTW, my Visa card is modified to say Customers Suck.com on it)

EW comes and says "I can't find the battery I need can you help me?"
    SA: In a minute, I'm just helping this customer
    EW: Fine, I've been here longer but I guess if I want it I'll have to wait, but maybe Blacks has it, or I could just go to Zellers, blah, blah, blah, listing other stores he could have gone to
    [By the time he finishes I've signed the CC slip and go to leave)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by prb; 01-07-2009, 05:36 PM.
    Otaku

Love the credit card, but did you know that modifying the card in any way can render it void? I was told that by my credit card company when I casually mentioned to the rep that I put scotch tape over my signature so it won't rub off.
    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
      Love the credit card, but did you know that modifying the card in any way can render it void? I was told that by my credit card company when I casually mentioned to the rep that I put scotch tape over my signature so it won't rub off.
      I'm sure it's somewhere in the cardholder agreement, but I figure if they see it (only way they would is if I make a payment in branch and don't have my debit card with me as well. And if that happened, I could just peel off the label, it will be back to it's old "Scotiabank L'EARN Visa", just with added glue residue (yes, a combination of Learn as it's a student card and Earn as it's a cashback card).
      Otaku

Comment

besides some card now let you design your own, so yes you really could make your own customersucks.com card

Comment

Working...
        X