This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The entire store does NOT want to hear about your Colonoscopy

I went to Meijer today to pick up a few groceries. When we got to the dairy aisle there was a man standing in the middle of the aisle talking very loudly to some woman about his recent colonoscopy. He even went into graphic details about the entire procedure. Needless to say we finished our shopping quickly and got out of there.

Yeah, I know way too much about my coworker's feelings on the procedure. (He likes it, because he gets to sleep. )
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      Yeah, I know way too much about my coworker's feelings on the procedure. (He likes it, because he gets to sleep. )
      Funny. Over here, you just get sedated - not completely knocked out.

Rapscallion

Comment

You usually are sedated, most people are tired afterwards..

and Eww..I deal with colonoscopies on a regular basis, but its not what I talk about in the grocery store.

Comment

Hehe, remembers the time one of my BF's students (music) came to class with a video of his mother's colonoscopy, and my BF dubbed, eh I think it was Oldfield's Tubular Bells over the video.
          I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

I just want you to know I just got some spicy pork yakisoba....

*keeps eating*

What? It tastes great!
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Damn..the only thing I remember about my colonscopy is farting for 2 straight hours because of all the air they pumped into me.

About a year ago I went to one of my Wife's Doctors, and after we got back into the examining room, you could very clearly hear some older "Gentleman" talking(More like yelling) to a doctor asking what he could do about his itchy balls.
              Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
                Damn..the only thing I remember about my colonscopy is farting for 2 straight hours because of all the air they pumped into me.
                Oh yes. Seasoned professionals who warned me about this were impressed.

"So, marks out of ten?"

"...ten?"

"Oh, but only a three from the Russian judges!"

Had them in stitches.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                X