Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sighting at Chapters that made me giggle :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm...home! *teary eyes*

I read all three books of Lord of the Rings in grade school. My teachers were confused, but still proud. They couldn't understand how a girl my age would even be able to comprehend the books I read and was able to get through the books they assigned us so fast. During conferences, they would talk to my mom. My mom would shrug her shoulders and say

"That's McGoddess."

I haven't been able to properly sit down and read a book, but I do what I can.
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Quoth Buglady View Post
      I've always had couple of books on the go at any given time - usually one fiction and one non-fiction, sometimes both fiction but one more complex than the other. Throw textbooks and class readings in there and I guess it would be closer to half a dozen items at a time.
      I do the same thing with the books with the complex and light. Then I throw in the newspaper and a couple-three magazines....

Quoth Buglady View Post
      I never understood how anyone would get confused by multiple books...
      They're just not as talented and fabulous as all of us here!
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

YES, I am not the only one who does this. I have found my kindred spirits!!

I think in the third grade we had to keep track of how much we read. Most kids were 300 pages, I was 3000. Plus I read most of my books over and over. I read anywhere from 3 to 7 books at a time. I don't take novels to bed, since I have been know read till 2am on a work night. I really need to organize the mountain of books. Plus I think I am behind in books. SciFi/Fantsy and History are my weekness.

A group that works with the Seattle Public libary has a book sale twice a year at one of the old naval stations up here. I am not allowed to go, ever again. I really want to go to Powell's in Portland. Or spend all day on their website That could get me in A LOT of trouble
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Working...
        X