This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gee...I wish I had your problems..

So I'm waiting at line at the bank this morning waiting to make a deposit for my store. I hear this lady complaining very loudly about how she has to be on a waiting list for another safety deposit box.

She was chewing his ear out about how she needs another box because she doesn't want to keep all her jewelry in her home. And how she has "winter" jewelry and "summer" jewelry and just cannot have it all in her home.

All this time one of the tellers was waiting for the manager to help her with a transaction, which in turn is holding up the line.

Those of us on line are just looking at each other and laughing at this lady's complaint. Oh to have the problems this lady has.
    If you don't like my attitude, talk to the manager!!! Oh, wait, that would be me!!

Yes, I'm the manager. I'm also known as "the brick wall".

Quoth Camry178 View Post
    So I'm waiting at line at the bank this morning waiting to make a deposit for my store. I hear this lady complaining very loudly about how she has to be on a waiting list for another safety deposit box.

She was chewing his ear out about how she needs another box because she doesn't want to keep all her jewelry in her home. And how she has "winter" jewelry and "summer" jewelry and just cannot have it all in her home.

All this time one of the tellers was waiting for the manager to help her with a transaction, which in turn is holding up the line.

Those of us on line are just looking at each other and laughing at this lady's complaint. Oh to have the problems this lady has.
    You mean you dont have piles of money just laying around like the rest of us do?! *tsk* Poor people nowadays ;p

Heaven forbid that lady try another branch of her bank in the same city...

Comment

Working...
    X