This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When my cousin worked at a Grocery Store

The "Tales from the grocery store" will be put in two sections - one's from stupid things one of the managers would do and one's from the worst child customer in the store.

The worst child customer in history:

She's helping one of their elder customers get something (they apparently got a lot), when all of a sudden, she hears a kid screaming. She's used to Screamers, she gets them a lot in a grocery store, but then she looks up and notices a 4 year old kid running through the store stark naked yelling like a howler monkey, and a few workers (and one regular) chasing after him.

She kindly asks the customer to wait as she continues to chase after the kid. Now this kid is just making a big mess of things. during the process of making a mess in teh store, he breaks glass bottles on teh floor, knocks boxes of cereal down, climbs up the chip aisle, and tries to climb inside the donut display case where they finally catch him. Then, the kid BITES the worker who catches him.

It takes a few minutes but they track down his mother who is reading a book nearby a pile of clothing. She acts all surprised that her son somehow shed all his clothing and started to rampage through the store. And to top it off, she refused to pay for the merchandise he broke or made unmarketable. They're lucky they weren't suing or charging her and her feral child for Rabies shots, her kid could have really gotten himself hurt from the glass bottles, or that he didn't pull a shelf over on him.
    Kangaroo Squee!

The stupidity of people astounds me.

I no longer weep for humanity. I ran out of tears last week.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I think I would have called Children & Family Services at that point.
      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Should have called the police.
        Labor boards have info on local laws for free
        HR believes the first person in the door
        Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
        Document everything
        CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
        X