This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a bitch or how to make a 15 year old cry

Every two weeks I go to Krogers to get my groceries.And everytime I manage to get behind this bitch everytime.This woman is the text book example of pampered housewife soccer mom. She wants everything bagged a certain way,and not like other people.She wants the chicken bagged twice and the veggies put in plastic bags and then paper and so on. And then its still not good enough she rebags everything. She takes so long picking at the bagger that the cashier has to wait to ring the next person up. And if there is no bagger then she refuses to bag her own groceries.She waits until the cashier is done and then she autaully has said well now YOU can bag.
    Anyways there was a new bagger,this girl look maybe 15 or 16 years old at most.This bitch pulled her shit to this new bagger. Well by the time we got up to the register this girl looks at my husband and is visible shaking and her eyes are full of tears.She autually shakes as she says paper or plastic.of course my hubby being the teddy bear says oh plastic and don't worry we aren't assholes.The girl just laughs and starts to look a little better. My teddy hubby still feels bad so I look up and hes helping the girl bag. My point is that this woman should be ashamed of herself. If shes that picky then she need to bag her own damn groceies.I never know if maybe I should say something to her when I'm behind her or not.Shes such a bitch

I've had customers like that when I was a cashier at Wally World. Got me so worked up that I'd literally be shaking but not from fright but from frustration. Took all I had not to yell at them.

Comment

Ugh.

Shit like this pisses me off!

I'm particular about my bagging, (although not psycho like this bitch) so I always go to the self-scan and do it myself. I also try to go at off-hours so that I don't hold people up with my obsessiveness.

On the rare occasion I have to go to a line with a bagger, I offer to do it myself or I just deal.

There is no excuse for that kind of abuse, especially over something so trivial as bagging.
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post

There is no excuse for that kind of abuse, especially over something so trivial as bagging.
        So you admit you forgot rule number 8 then?
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I will never understand stuff like this. Do you feel like a big, powerful man/woman, now that you have made the 16 year old manager at McDonalds cry? Do you feel like a big hotshot, now that you screamed at a 15 year old bagger until you were purple in the face and everyone was staring at you?

And then also....how in the world can your 40 or 50something self possibly feel accomplished and big and bad for attempting to jeopardize the job of a 22 year old? Are you really that pathetic?
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            Good ol' Rule #8.

Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

The B word is too generous for this gal..... she graduates to the next letter - on to the C word.
              Think. It's not illegal yet.

Comment

Quoth TravisRB69 View Post
                The B word is too generous for this gal..... she graduates to the next letter - on to the C word.
                MY C-word is insulted by the comparison. I suggest our top engineers start work on an entirely new word that can adequately express the depths of awfulness this *insert yet-to-be-created term* has sunk to.
                "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
                  MY C-word is insulted by the comparison. I suggest our top engineers start work on an entirely new word that can adequately express the depths of awfulness this *insert yet-to-be-created term* has sunk to.
                  A new word, eh?

How about "Hawndog?"

After Goldie Hawn's initial character in Overboard, and let's not forget that great quote from Kurt Russell, which applies in this case:

You know something, lady? You are so goddamn bored that you need to invent things to bitch about.
                  The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                    What is rule #8, then ? It took me quite some time to figure out what rule#1 was on my own, so I thought I'd better ask.
                    "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Quoth derangedperson View Post
                      A new word, eh?

How about "Hawndog?"

After Goldie Hawn's initial character in Overboard, and let's not forget that great quote from Kurt Russell, which applies in this case:

You know something, lady? You are so goddamn bored that you need to invent things to bitch about.
                      That is perfect!

That woman up thre is a Hawndog.
                      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                        Do you feel like a big, powerful man/woman, now that you have made the 16 year old manager at McDonalds cry? Do you feel like a big hotshot, now that you screamed at a 15 year old bagger until you were purple in the face and everyone was staring at you?
                        My thoughts exactly. What'll they do for an encore, poison a blind man's dog? Maybe knock over someone's wheelchair? Beat up a toddler?

I have no tolerance for bullies. I'd tell that hag exactly where she can cram her rotten attitude.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                        X