This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well excuse me

I don't know why I even would think of this years later but it still bothers me. Me,the hubby and some friends were driving to New York for a toy convention.Well we had been in the car for 10 hours or more.This was in the dead of winter and I was cold,tired,dirty, and hungry.And all I wanted was some hot chocolate. So we pulled off to one of those rest stop food things.It was 4:30 in the morning and starfucks had just opened.So I walked over and there was one of those rope mazes like at the bank. He had just mopped the enter side so I thought oh I won't be a jackass,I'll just enter on the out side.Keep in mind that it 4:30 in the and the place was deserted.Well all hell broke loose. The employees saw red and this following conversation took place.

Employee--Do you not see the ropes,why the hell didn't you enter down there.What the hell does no one know how to do anything right.
    Me-I just want some hot chocolate,I've been up for hours.
    Employees-I don't care.God I hate people.

He went back behind still mumbling to himself.My eyes just filled with tears and I left. I was just stunned and I was so tired,I couldn't even say anything. I mean I never would have enter the out part but he had just mopped the floor and the place was empty.

RW: *After being yelled at* YOU JUST MOPPED YOU FUCKER! Who the FUCK would I be if I walked all over that, huh?! WHAT THE FLYING FUCK DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?! Oh, EXCUSE ME for not FUCKING READING YOUR MIND, you ASSHOLE! Ya know what?! I'm tired, cranky as FUCK ALL, and all I wanted was some fucking hot chocolate! But since your HEAD is so far up your ASS then I ain't gonna get one! Fuck you, Mr Fuckity.

......holy crap, I need coffee.
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

No-one can win,can they? Walk all over where they mop,they bitch. Walk a different way, they bitch.
      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

That doesn't seem right. Most employees will jump for joy when a customer avoids where the floor is being/has been mopped or swept.

When I worked at the gas station, and it would be the last hour or so that we were open, I'd have to mop and vaccuum, and you wouldn't believe how many grown adults thought it was hilarious to track cow shit and dirt and mud all over my clean floor, and then LAUGH about it!
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Well, after that undeserved tongue-lashing, I'd have walked out through the in and all over his nice clean floor.

I mean, if you can't do anything right, may as well do it in style right?
          "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Employee--Do you not see the ropes,why the hell didn't you enter down there.What the hell does no one know how to do anything right.
            Me-I just want some hot chocolate,I've been up for hours.
            Employees-I don't care.God I hate people.
            if that ever happens again, ask for the shift/manager; that is beyond unacceptable. i would have been annoyed, maybe, but more concerned for your safety; yelling/cursing at you was abusive.

i can understand being annoyed with people, but christ, kid, it's 4:30 am; get the lady her hot chocolate!
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
              ......holy crap, I need coffee.
              RW, I think you should consider backing off just a bit on the caffeine intake. Okey dokey?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by wagegoth; 02-02-2009, 08:42 PM. Reason: In a lolcat mood
              Labor boards have info on local laws for free
              HR believes the first person in the door
              Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
              Document everything
              CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                That doesn't seem right. Most employees will jump for joy when a customer avoids where the floor is being/has been mopped or swept.
                Yes, but then, SCs themselves must have jobs; they are not incorporeal beings placed on Earth to torment us. And if they have jobs, you'll find yourself seeking service from one of them from time to time.

Comment

This would be the part where you go back to the area he's just mopped, and not just make a point of walking in it, but STOMP in it if he's not paying attention, and make a point of walking several random paths through the entire mopped section, making several passes to ensure maximum coverage, flip him off, leave, and complain about this douchebag.
                  Think. It's not illegal yet.

Comment

that's when you say, "Fine I'll put muddy foot prints where you mopped!"

unless he's also the guy making the drinks... in which case, i don't think you want anything he's making cos it might contain human DNA by the time he's done with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X