Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That number seems oddly familiar...my first guess would've been a password from a NES game perhaps, or part of one anyway.

EDIT: I've checked Metroid, Metal Gear, Castlevania 2 and 3, Faxanadu, and there are a lot more games I remember the password format of without needing to check like Clash at Demonhead and River City Ransom.

If that's a pass for an American NES title (rather than a Famicom game, as some used passwords whereas we got battery backed carts, like Dragon Warrior) I'm not finding the game.

Kid Icarus? Only one I don't have avail right now.
    Last edited by Fire_on_High; 02-02-2009, 05:13 PM. Reason: Adding
    "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
    - H. Beam Piper

Comment

4511 would be the start of a Visa number. Think TD Canada Trust or CIBC, not sure, maybe a different bank.
      Otaku

Comment

Quoth prb View Post
        4511 would be the start of a Visa number. Think TD Canada Trust or CIBC, not sure, maybe a different bank.
        If that's so, then I may have an answer. Of course, chances are it's a load of rubbish, and I won't post it in case I look a right dicky doo-dah.

I must admit, it's an interesting puzzle. Haven't used the brain as much for a good while. Is there an answer?
        "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Quoth prb View Post
          Ooooh, I didn't even think of that! Except those have 4 groups of 4 numbers each....
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

4511 2569 8743

I believe it's 3/4 of the number on display cards, like when showing off the different personalization options.
            Pretend there's something here that sounds insightful, but is really just some pseudo-intellectual bull.

Comment

Working...
            X