This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One-legged man vs. substitute penis.

Last night when my fiance and I went grocery shopping, we had to spend about 5-10 minutes driving around looking for a parking space. At one point I saw one but then noticed it was a disabled space and so passed it by.

On my next lap of that section, there was an old sports car with lots of cheap "look at me!" modifications (and no permit) in the space. The (quite obviously able bodied) driver got out, and it rolled forward because he forgot to put the hand brake on. After diving back into the car and putting the brake on, he proceeded to jog towards the store.

Only to be stopped by an old man (whom I've seen around the place before, and so I know he has one leg, even though he was still in his car). He launched into a full on shouty rant at the disabled-parking-space-thief, who sheepishly got back into his car and out of the space.

That old man deserves an award, most people, even those that use those parking spaces, are too sheepish to say anything. However im in the fashion of "clickty clickty' with a camera getting the car, and driver, usually they move once they see me doing that (yes im evil, most of my family is in the police or FBI in AZ)
    Crono: sounds like the machine update became a clusterf*ck..
    pedersen: No. A clusterf*ck involves at least one pleasurable thing (the orgasm at the end).

Comment

Working...
    X