This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just keep walking slimebag

So yesterday I seen something that completly ruin what hope I had left in humanity. So I walked outside after work and got into my car.Keep in mind that we have had a shitload of snow and under that is a layer of ice.Its so much that they can't get it off the sidewalks all the way. Well just as I started to pull out I seen a jackass run into a woman on crutches and knock her down. Well he just kept walking with his cell phone up to his ear.So I jumped out of my car and ran over and help her up and made sure she was okay. She was okay just a little shaken and confused as to why someone would not care. What made it worse was there were about 5-6 people around and no one offered to help her.I'm really beginning to hate people.Maybe that why I love my pommie and pom chi so much.

Before helping her up, you should have smiled, said "Wait here," borrowed one of her crutches, then a nice crutch to the back of the knees would have set Mr. Asshole straight. Not hard enough to injure, mind you, but it doesn't take much to make one's knees buckle for a second when struck from behind. Then give the lady her crutch back, help her up, and be on your merry way, flipping off Mr. Asshole as you leave.
    Think. It's not illegal yet.

Comment

That is just absolutely terrible.

I have been debating posting a thread about the other day when I was leaving work, there are two sets of doors, I saw a man carrying a cup of coffee and some papers, so I figured I'd be nice and leave the door open as I exited, but what did the asshole do? Snorted and opened the other door.

But after this thread, I'm not going to post it. This is way worse behavior and just goes to show how self absorbed and hopelessly heartless some people are.

That guy better hope and pray he never ends up in that kind of situation.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
        I saw a man carrying a cup of coffee and some papers, so I figured I'd be nice and leave the door open as I exited, but what did the asshole do? Snorted and opened the other door.
        That will happen to me sometimes...scuse me, I was just trying to be helpful.

Humans disgust me more and more every year.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
        X