This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant and Rave at the new chicken place

What is with people now days? Has everyone gone completely ignorant? I thought I'd check out the new (chicken place) for lunch. While waiting in line I was witness to an idiot throwing a fit, because she thought the worker threw her food around. "Don't you F*$$# throw my #%@^^ food around like I'm a $^#&#& dog". She was asked to leave. "I'll leave when I'm $#^@#& ready. I'll walk out of here at my own pace". When told the police were being called, she did leave.

Does our story end there? Oh no.... In storms her man, who immediately heads behind the counter "Which #@^@%&& threw my woman's food likes she's a $&#$%&# dog!" The workers were immediately on the phone requesting police assistance. Fortunately, the man left without further incident, though their license plate had been recorded (and the womans name from her credit card slip).

The workers were working fast, at a very busy newly opened store. They were courteous and friendly the entire time. Some people just need to get some perspective.

Add to that the store was full of people (including several active duty soldiers). It would almost have been funny to see them try something.

No bitch if you were a dog...
    You would be better trained and better mannered. Please maam don't insult my doggies by comparing yourself to them.

Comment

Some people. *sighs*
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I assume since its a new place there was a manager on duty, and if so, KUDOS to him/her for not tolerating this kind of bullshit and throwing her ass out.

Sadly, we see so many stories around here where managers stand and take that crap and coddle customers behaving that way.

to the staff and managers!
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Add to that the store was full of people (including several active duty soldiers). It would almost have been funny to see them try something.
          yeah nothing like watching teh men in uniform subdue a belligerent man until the cops show up to take over

Comment

Working...
          X