Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My long spell of good service has come to an end...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My long spell of good service has come to an end...

Today my brother and I got Wendy's, which I haven't had in a month. Usually I go to the one near my house, but this time we went to a different one. I ordered a big bacon classic, and my brother had a regular burger, can't remember which one.
    1. I went to get ketchup for our fries, and the one dispenser was empty and the other one had been removed, so I went to the counter, and the girl gave me a handful of ketchup packets. Not so bad.
    2. When I inserted my straw into my drink, the lid split. Not their fault, but man I hate that.
    3. I opened my burger and there was no bacon. I know it wasn't my brother's, because his had two patties, and it didn't have bacon either. So I went up to the counter with my rewrapped burger and told the counter girl there was no bacon on my big bacon classic. She took the burger, opened it up, got some bacon from somewhere and stuck it on, wrapped it in a new wrapper and gave it back to me. She didn't say a word, and she used her bare hands to put the bacon on the burger.
    I was a bit icked out by that, but for some reason I didn't want to be a bitch, and she looked clean enough, so I ate it. I'm still alive. I don't know what their rules are for burgers that are wrong, whether they're supposed to fix them or make new ones, and I don't care about that. However, she should have at least washed her hands or worn gloves. It just occurred to me now that she works at the counter, so she'd probably been handling money. I might have said something if I had thought of that at the time. I'm going to my regular one next time. Also, the bacon was hard, but otherwise the burger was good.
    Since I thought of the money thing, now I really wish I had said something.
    It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
    -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

It wasn't bacon. It was a few of those Beggin Strips.
    Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Skeksin- This explains why she seemed to have taken it out of a drawer.
      It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
      -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Ohboyohboyohboy numnumnumnumnum IT'S BAAAAACONN!!!
        Think. It's not illegal yet.

Comment

Quoth TravisRB69 View Post
          Ohboyohboyohboy numnumnumnumnum IT'S BAAAAACONN!!!

"I'd get it myself but I don't have thumbs!!"

Comment

When I was a fast-food sla... EMPLOYEE... the procedure for any 'returned' product, was that whatever was wrong with it, the whole item gets discarded and you start from scratch. Didn't get bacon on a sandwich? Toss it and make a new one. Put the wrong veggies on? Toss it and make a new one. Saved trouble that way.
            Dealer hits... 21. Table loses.

This happens more often than most people want to believe.

Comment

and it probably taught you to make it right the first time too i bet

but seriously... she shouldnt be using bare hands for that. i'd say just call their corporate and ... dont even have to say who it was... they'll send a notice to the location about health code laws

or if you really want to be a bitch... contact the local health code inspector!

Comment

Working...
              X