This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• almost saw/partook in breaking of rule #1

So, after driving a few hours this morning, I stopped at a truck stop just north of Indianapolis for breakfast, wherein this interesting situation took place......

As I was finishing off my breakfast, 2 men came in, and sat to my left, the one to my immediate left arriving about a minute after the first. After sitting there about 30 seconds he grumbles something about service, glances down the counter at the waitress counting out another customer, and about another 15 seconds later proceeds to shout "HEY! there's other customers around here ya know!". She finishes up cashing out and proceeds to come down and "apologize" for his inability to see she was busy cashing out a customer (pwnd!) He mutters something and she repeats that she was busy to which he yells "F$%& you b#$%^ !!!!!!!!". This immediately leads to him getting the hairy eyeball from myself(5'10, 260, tats, and move like I"m substantially lighter)immediately on his right, and another 3 gentlemen to his left, the foremost of which has been waiting longer than he has. He apparently decided it would be wise to leave at that point, and had surprisingly little to add to our conjecturing loudly of what his problem may be, considering how quick he was to spout off initially. I initially said my usual "some people's children" followed by someone wondering aloud what his problem was, another retorting he was a dick, and my reply "no, I'm a dick, he's an asshole" (Team America World Police GO!)

Fuck Yeah!

Comment

Working...
    X