This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas87 View Post
    I still have to set an appointment to get my gap in my bottom teeth fixed.

I am more scared of the dentist than the gyno, if that makes any sense?!
    I actually asked my girlfriend that once. Her response: "Thy gyno gets you cold and a little slimy, but the dentist just f***ing hurts!"

Comment

From my first dentist appointment until I was 22, I went to my family dentist. He was awesome. He's been in the process of retiring for the past decade now (only comes in on like, Wednesday's and Saturday's) and the guy who's taking over his practice is the nicest guy ever and all the dental hygienists are wonderful ladies who know every patients name.

About a year and a half ago I moved out of state and, obviously, had to get a new dentist. He's not bad, but not very good either. I never minded going to the dentist (or even the orthodontist) until I started going to this guy. And all of his hygienists are incompetent. They're both foreign and just don't understand sometimes. We were having insurance issues and when my SO called to try and get it straightened out, the girl who answered the phone just DIDN'T get it! He just hung up and waited until the next day when he could talk to the one competent person in the office.

I can't wait to move back to my hometown and get my old dentist back... Seriously, I'll go to him even if he isn't on my insurance!

Comment

Working...
      X