This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I got some nice balls and a gutter right here. *points at Hubby*

Personally though, I like telling people about his two handed sword. The knob is just to fun to play with...

What he's got a bastard sword?
    "It's not what your doing so much as the idiotic way your doing it." Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7.

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
      And off my mind goes into the gutter again....

Anyone else wanna join me?
      Sure! Put down a ladder so I climb up out of the sewer!
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Sandman View Post
        All the balls are undrilled. They do drill them on the premises. There are formulas to find out which ball is good for you (usually 10% of your weight for the right weight for the ball, and height for the size).
        Haha...is it sad when the first thing I thought was "a lot of people can't even lift 10% of their own weight" ?
        I mean, if I just went by that, my ball would be 16lbs, which is totally uncomfortable for me to bowl with.
        "But the pharmacy was here this morning...!"

Comment

I would have just asked the guy if he wanted me to do that to HIS balls.

BTW, Hello all you people in the gutter. I'm 3 levels below you.
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth raije View Post
            Haha...is it sad when the first thing I thought was "a lot of people can't even lift 10% of their own weight" ?
            I don't do weightlifting or anything, but I can lift 8kg on one finger. One presumes that people who go bowling enough to buy their own ball would have a certain level of fitness.

Comment

Working...
            X