Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How “Customer Satisfaction” is killing the economy!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bravo! I'm sending an internet standing ovation your way!

You should have that article published in a newspaper to try to get the word out.

Comment

Customers have to remember too that perhaps only certain members of staff (managers, owners, etc.) have the power to do what the customer is asking. It's not fair to lay certain demands on the cashier or stock clerk.
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Actually I have purchased a coat without trying it on. Of course I was ordering online. You better believe I measured to make sure of the fit.

As far as that guy in the post....he had better watch it. Company could get him for slander with how he was claiming the company was ripping it's customers off in spite of the company giving him more for the coat than it was actually worth and doing it without any receipts.....
        Bark like a chicken!

Comment

Great post, Taurine! You should send a copy to every "Letters to the Editor" in every newspaper across the country!
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

My company has a "hassle free" return policy. In a nutshell no matter when we will return it up to a specific value, than a manger has to b called and they are supposed to everything possible to return it. They have allow returns of $40 cakes, with 90% gone the day after the party.

This is why you see so much stuff about Target at PFB, etc., because they follow their return policy no matter how much the customer complains. The SC's just expect the store to cave to their demand.

Comment

Working...
            X