This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parmesan...OF DOOM!

Going out to get my check (and stuff for the BBQ), my wife stopped in at the local Wally World. This one had a Subway attached and we needed to get something (neither of us having eaten to that point).

Anyway, my wife orders her food and everything's okay. I order my meatball and get to the veggies. I tell them "Just Parmesan, please." They upend the can...nothing. So one girl looks at the other (they're both fairly young) and says, "Hey, do you know where these things are in the back?" The other replies, "Nu-uh."
    Crap.
    The one on my sandwich goes to find the can. Luckily, she finds it quickly. Then she looks at the other one again.
    "Um...how do you open this?"
    Double Crap.
    The woman behind me jumps in and says, "Use the handle of your knife to hit that one piece in. Not the blade, the handle. No, the plastic piece stays there." So I finally get my Parmesan. But now there's a new issue, the Parmesan is coming out much faster than normal. My sandwich is getting swamped.
    Triple Crap.
    I say, "You can turn the top so the cheese comes out of the little holes."

We pay, we eat, we leave. The whole time, my wife is fighting to keep from laughing. My sandwich was rather gritty and I tasted Parmesan for awhile. But I didn't want to say anything. Why? No idea...
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

mmm.. I luvz me some parmesan...

Sorry to hear about the sammich buddy!
    Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Quoth Nurian View Post
      "Hey, do you know where these things are in the back?" The other replies, "Nu-uh."

"Um...how do you open this?"

I say, "You can turn the top so the cheese comes out of the little holes."
      So. Essentially this poor thing was COMPLETELY DEFEATED by a .......... shaker top? Very sad. But for you, look at the bright side - coulda been salt!

Comment

Some people actually don't like having a ton of parmesan on something?
        I see dumb people...

"I think I died long ago, and you two are my eternal punishment"
        "..."
        "You're like a constant downer, huh?"

Comment

Quoth Nurian
          We pay, we eat, we leave. The whole time, my wife is fighting to keep from laughing. My sandwich was rather gritty and I tasted Parmesan for awhile. But I didn't want to say anything. Why? No idea...
          perhaps you know the difference between stupid and sucky? people can't help being stupid.
          To err is human, to blame someone else shows good management skills.

my blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/joesblog/
          my brother's blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/ryansblog/

Comment

Psh! No such thing as too much Parmesan.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              Psh! No such thing as too much Parmesan.
              When it's the pre-shredded, possibly potato starch coated, yes there is..

Fresh on the other hand, Mmmmmmmmm
              Lady, people aren't chocolates. D'you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. Dr Cox - Scrubs

Comment

Nah, I gotta go with EQ on this one. Even the store-bought container stuff is awesome.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                X