X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth mandaliz8704 View Post
    I'm sorry you got bombed, Irv.

That happened to me and my 4 year old son not too long ago. We were in line and the person in line in front of us repeatedly tore ass. On the third nasal assault, my 4 year old says (rather loudly as most kids do) "Mommy, that man keeps FARTING IN MY FACE! Why is he so smelly and RUUUUDE, Mommy? I think he needs to go poop!"

I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing. Oops.
    OH god that was funny! i would have just bust out laughing; you have MUCH better control than I do.

On a similar note; my friend just showed me a video of her 3 1/2 year old nephew....he's dancing and flailing around while her BIL plays the ukelele, and you see his dad get up and walk by. Apparently dad farted as he walked by, and all of a sudden, the nephew says "i smell something" and hold his nose, and then "I smell poo" - the whole family just lost it, and so did we. it was HYSTERICAL.

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
      The first one...which is oddly enough, titled "Cartman Gets An Anal Probe."
      Which is also the very first South Park episode. I just found out I can watch all the episodes online, and have been catching up on them.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
      X