This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCs spotted at a buffet

Alright so we went to a Golden Corral that we regrettably went to due to my sister's former roommate being stuck working there really needing a tip. (The stupid buffet abuses the "You can pay below minimum wage if they make it up in tips"-law...that's part of why it's blacklisted.)

And basically since it's such a "Family" place people bring their extended family and friends' extended families. Since this was on a Sunday night we noticed several groups of tables that had almost 20 people and children on them.

And some of these 5 year old kids were going wild. Stealing tips, jumping off chairs, trying to jump on the buffets, Running behind the counter and reaching up to touch the soda fountain, etc and you could tell who was embarrassed, since they actually stood up to stop them. Except some of these parents weren't any better.

During one trip to the dessert bar, I saw a mother take a baby up who obviously needed to change his diaper. I then spot that she has taken the baby over to another table instead of the bathroom and lays him on there. And she starts changing the diaper ON THE TABLE!

WHAT IN THE HELL?! YOU DO NOT CHANGE DIAPERS ON TABLES!!!

No WONDER there is a "No Working at Golden Corral" embargo on here! The Customers are ungodly stupid. Now of course that's not the one I spotted most other than feral children...

...people reaching into the buffet thing. Uh? dude? That's what they have Tongs for - THAT IS HOT!!! You are going to BURN yourself!
    Kangaroo Squee!

That's disgusting. :barf:
    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

"Hmmmm. Looks like someone left some chocolate pudding here on the tab...."

Comment

That ain't cinnamon on those rolls...

Darn, and I like Golden Corral. The dinner rolls are to die for. But I always tip because somebody has to bring my drinks and clear my table.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

That ain't nothin'. Over where my mother lives, they brawl at the Golden Corral over crying babies!

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/new...ying-baby.html

----What's worst in my opinion is that the food there ain't even THAT good.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            That ain't cinnamon on those rolls...

Darn, and I like Golden Corral. The dinner rolls are to die for. But I always tip because somebody has to bring my drinks and clear my table.
            They do that at the GC you go to?

Mom and I went to the one here, and it was awful.

Took forever for Mom's coffee to arrive and I never did get the soda refill I asked for.

I don't think the chick ever took the dirty dishes away, either.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
            X