This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AriRashkae View Post
    They were really only interested in the hatchery, since they can see all the other animals by looking out the window. Lots of rides, although we missed out on the unlimited rides tickets. And the covered wagon came in very handy when it started raining. We slit a couple clear garbage bags and taped them down. Everything stayed nice and dry.
    what do you have? I am down to assorted chickens [my banty cochin looks like a dust bunny, all fluffy grey and brown feathers] and some indian runner ducks and a couple different types of goose ... I really want to get sheep again
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Cows, fat spoiled horses, I think we're down to 1 llama, sheep, goats, chickens, pigs, feral cats, and 1 donkey. 1 lamb thinks she's a pet because we bottle raised her (this winter we lost our loving ram lamb who we also raised ). We had a tiny hen and rooster pair that would nest in the bushes by the house, but they got picked off by the hawks.
      Any day you're looking down at the dirt instead of up at the dirt is a good day.

Comment

Working...
      X