This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You ruined my mother's dinner!

Just caught one of the messiest witnessed sucks I've ever seen. I stopped in for lunch at a New Orleans-area burger chain... not quite fast food, but the sort where you order at the counter and they bring the food out to you. Just as I was about to order, a guy storms in with a styrofoam cup and demands to see a manager. The manager comes out and this guy complains that he was there a week ago (yes, a week ago) at the drive-thru window. He'd ordered gumbo, and he got some sort of ground beef concoction instead.

The manager quite calmly, quite politely, asks to see a receipt. The guy shouts back at her that he doesn't have one, that it was a week ago, and that they ruined his mother's dinner and he wanted a refund! As he's shouting, the girl behind the counter takes the cup and tosses it in the trash. (As it's a "week old," this seems like a reasonable course of action.) The manager explains again, calmly, that she cannot give him a refund without a receipt, but offers to give him a free cup of gumbo. No, he doesn't want that, though, he wants his refund! And when she tells him again she doesn't have it, he demands the cup back, forcing the girl to fish through the trash and retrieve it.

Here's my favorite part: he then shouts out, "Look at that container! You're the only one that uses containers like that!" I looked down at the container then -- it's plain white styrofoam, the sort of thing you can get literally anywhere. It doesn't even have the restaurant's logo printed on it. He then takes the container, pulls the top off, turns it upside-down and SLAMS IT DOWN on the counter, sending what appears to be some sort of chili-like substance spraying everywhere. He then storms out, screaming, "I can't believe you'd treat a customer this way!"

Sadly, he was gone by the time I thought of a decent thing to say back at him, but I made it clear to the girl that I thought this guy was a total assclown, then went about ordering my lunch. It was delicious.
    Everything I do goes through...

Think About It Central

A week?!
    Eww.
    ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

Quoth BlakeMP View Post
      .....then went about ordering my lunch. It was delicious.
      Well, we'll just see if you feel the same way a week from now!

Mike
      Meow.........

Comment

Why did he keep it for a week? What a total tard.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Dumbest scammer ever
          free from the evil clutches of crappy tire

Comment

HOW DARE THEY GIVE HIM A CUP OF GUMBO AND THEN HE COMES BACK A WEEK LATER WITH A CUP PROBABLY FILLED WITH A DIFFERENT SOUP!
            THE NERVE!

"We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Stupid scammers are just so sad.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
              X