This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC Pwnage

I really wish I had been feeling better so I could've expressed more of my admiration for this woman.

Teeny Backstory: My two daughters and I were sick with what can only be called the "Nose, Ear, and Throat Rebel Against the Body...Setting Fire to Everything Nearby" bug. Luckily my daughters are on health insurance...so after a long-arse doctor's visit, I get to go pick up their prescription.

I feel, and probably look, like death as I stand in the HUGE line for the pharmacy. After a solid 40 minute wait, it's down to two old men and a woman standing in front of me. One of the eldery guys is in a motorized wheelchair, and they are both just jabbering it up at each other. Finally the pharmacy assistant finishes with her current customer, and calls for the next in line.

The old guy doesn't even budge. He continues talking, ignoring her. She waits patiently a minute or two, and then calls again. And again. The third time, he actually turns for a second to yell "Shut up, I'm TALKIN'!"

Seraph: "HuhbuhWHAT?"

Old Dude1: "Yew heard me. I'm TALKIN'! I'll get my stuff when I'm d*** well finished!"

Cashier: "Sir, the line is extremely long, and people need their medicine. You can continue your conversation either off to the side and out of the line, or after you get your stuff."

Old Dude1: "I SAID IM TALKIN!!!11eleventy!"

Old Dude 2: "SHADDUP!"

I slumped over on my cart and smacked my head on the bar, getting myself a couple of amused looks from the cashier and Soon To Pwn Wonder Woman. The old men just glared. I, however, am regretting what I did, since my brain seems to be trying to burst out of my skull.

Suddenly, Pwnage Woman says in a whisper, "I got it". Hm? A saviorette?

PW: "Well then, excuse ME. I've got to get my prescription, thank you!"

With that, she starts to walk past the men. Their jaws hit the floor, and the one in the wheelchair starts slamming buttons, trying to reverse. He nearly HITS the woman, who just dodges. She grins at them and says "Well, what's it gonna be?"

Old Dude 1: "IM GETTING MAH PRESCRIPTION NOW, YOU WITCH!"

He zooms up to the counter, and snaps at the cashier that he wants some Sudafed. Some prescription. He throws his money on the counter, and pulls a bit off to the side. Old Dude 2 proclaims loudly that he needs to pick up something as well...and they start jabbering at each other. Again. The cashier calmly asks what he needs, and they ignore her again.

PW mutters that she doesn't believe this, and grins again. She starts to take one step forward...and Old Dude 2 whips around with an agility that belies his age, and declares

"I NEED MAH SOODYFED! AND DONT YOU LET THAT WITCH CUT ME IN LINE WHEN AH'VE BEEN WAITIN FOREVER LIKE A GOOD D*** CUSTOMER!!!"

PW: "Good customers don't hold up lines or yell at cashiers!"

Old Dude 1 sits there with his jaw hanging open while his friend repeats the earlier transaction. Throw down money, snap at cashier, snatch sudafed. He turns at me and PW and points at us.

Old Dude 2: "You women are all WITCHES! Shouldn't have ever allowed ya to get so uppity in this country!"

PW: "Yes yes, I'm a witch. A wiiiitch! Burn her!" (giggles)

Seraph: <points at PW> "She turned me into a newt!....I got better, though..."

Old Dudes sputter and leave. Cashier by this point is quivering, trying to hold in laughter...I hope.

She and I both thanked PW for being made of such awesome. I really wish I could've helped out more...but dear goodness, I felt like I was *this* close to death. -_-
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Quoth Seraph View Post
    Old Dude 2: "You women are all WITCHES! Shouldn't have ever allowed ya to get so uppity in this country!"

PW: "Yes yes, I'm a witch. A wiiiitch! Burn her!" (giggles)

Seraph: <points at PW> "She turned me into a newt!....I got better, though..."

Old Dudes sputter and leave. Cashier by this point is quivering, trying to hold in laughter...I hope.
    Bwahahahahaahahahaa!!!!! That just rocks beyond words.

Heh. You should've asked her to step on the scale to see if she weighed the same as a duck.
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
      Heh. You should've asked her to step on the scale to see if she weighed the same as a duck.
      Awwww you beat me to it.

Comment

That is amazing pwnage.

Comment

Newwwwwwt!

Comment

This woman is so funny and worthy of a trophy! I should carry one or two around in my trunk at all times because of her.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

*snort snort*

Beautiful Pwnage!
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

... you forgot to say NEE to them!...

Comment

Uppity? UPPITY?! They would be so dead if I had been there.
                  Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                  HR believes the first person in the door
                  Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                  Document everything
                  CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Working...
                  X