This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh That's Marilyn Monroe...

My professor told the class this story last semester. He had a magazine with Marilyn Monroe on the cover and a UPS guy asked the professor if that was Christina Aguilera on the cover. My professor said, no that's Marilyn Monroe.

I think that's blasphemy! Christina. Marilyn. Oblivious to which is the greatest sex symbol of all time...and I'm a girl!! Miss Aguilera has NOTHING on Marilyn
    "Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with your software."

Comment

I definetly agree, Beth. Although Christina Aguilera's rise to fame was a little more realistic and a little less fairy tale than Britney Spears, none of today's poptarts even begin to compare to Marilyn.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I once had a friend argue that Madonna sang diamonds are a girls best friend and shes the one that made it famous....

some people should be shot
        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

There are times I just want to break out the chainsaw of natural selection. That is one of them. For crying out loud, how can you not know who Marilyn Monroe is? I found out about her when I did a report on JFK in grade school!
          The customer is not always right. Most of the time, the customer is a clueless moron. If this offends you, you are this moron.

Comment

Quoth Kiwi View Post
            I once had a friend argue that Madonna sang diamonds are a girls best friend and shes the one that made it famous....

some people should be shot

You need new friends.

Miss Monroe was gorgeous even when she was a little rounder ("Some Like It Hot"). No one can compare.
            "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

I'm just deeply disturbed.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

"Happy birthday Mister President."
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                  "Happy birthday Mister President."
                  Even she couldn't make that song sound musical. XD
                  "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                  X