This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teller Tell-All

So, I had to go into the bank because of my name-change. It sucks, but I've been putting it off for way too long. Now, I got outta school early to go there, and I have work later on tonight, so I only have a small window. Teller is an elderly lady, and she begins to talk to my mom (who's there cuz it's a joint acct, whatever...) anyway, she begins on this long conversation in Spanish about my name change. And continues...and continues. If I'd had a watch, I'd had been staring at it impatiently.

Now, I was nice and polite, but there was no reason why she had to ask me personal stuff. I'm not her friend, relative or buddy. I am a customer that needed a service. I wanted to be in and out, but it took me 40+ minutes just for that!

Then why didn't you or your mom say anything? There's nothing wrong in politely pointing out that you have limited time or would like to go back to the business at hand. Saying you're in a hurry isn't bad unless you really didn't allow enough time and/or are making an EW of yourself.
    A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
      Then why didn't you or your mom say anything? There's nothing wrong in politely pointing out that you have limited time or would like to go back to the business at hand. Saying you're in a hurry isn't bad unless you really didn't allow enough time and/or are making an EW of yourself.
      Well, it was only me who was annoyed. My mother jabbered on with her. But why'd she have to ask all this personal stuff anyway? I had a court order, so it was all legal; no need to have it all drawn out and such. Plus, I hate it when ppl talk about me and I can't understand them (remember, they were speaking Spanish).

Comment

UPDATE

[RANT]
        Just got my card in the mail, and guess what?!

SHE GOT MY NAME WRONG!!!! AND NOT MY LAST NAME, EITHER; SHE GOT MY FIRST NAME WRONG!!! THE G-DAMN CARD IS USELESS!!!!!!![/RANT]

Comment

Working...
        X