Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bread now with extra protein (gross warning)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boyf used to be the security guard in this old sweet factory before it was bulldozed so that the land could be built on. The warehouse was cramful of bags of sugar; whenever anyone switched on the lights, there'd be all these scuttly noises as thousands of bugs ran for cover. XD
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

When my sister lived in Hawaii, she told me that, if she had to get up at night, she would keep her eyes closed, turn on the bedside lamp and wait for the skittering to stop.
      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
      HR believes the first person in the door
      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
      Document everything
      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

hawaiian roaches... those bastards will chase you!

Comment

My brother owns a business that supplies trailer-loads of hay bales to farmers. Now he lives on the west coast, in BC, and while there are some interesting bugs there, there is nothing like what his crew found when they were unloading a trailer one day. It's not exactly common to lift a hay bale off another bale and see a small scorpion sitting there.

My brother claims that he wasn't the one who nearly wet himself at the sight, but the guys say otherwise.
          What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
          X