Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the most awesome thing I've heard in a long time.

Comment

Mongo, are you married?

Comment

That...Was...AWESOME!

Comment

Pure poetry, but you know, she'll call the hospital next about the man who assaulted her in Wallmart .
          Update please, if she does...

Comment

I had a similar thing happen to me at a Target in Pittsfield, Mass. Although, to be fair, I was a little ruder than I should have been.

I was on my vaction and wearing my black khakis and black button down shirt. (casual wear, but it's what I wear at work too) and my brother and sister-in-law decided to go to the mall and shop. I was with them in Target when a customer walked up to me and asked me where something was.

I ignored the guy and started ranting as I walked away.

"FUCKING CHRIST. I don't even fucking look like I work here. I'm wearing all black, not fucking red and gray. Jesus tapdancing Christ it happens everywhere I go!"

My family thought I was hilarious. Honestly, I wasn't intending to be rude, I just wanted to go one week without having to bend over backwards for a customer and honestly that poor guy was catching a year's worth of frustration.

On the downside, I probably killed my chances for a job at Target.
            Last edited by NateTheChops; 04-24-2009, 01:48 AM. Reason: edited because I can't spell

Comment

...I'm pretty sure I love you right now. You are my god among men!
              "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
              -Red

Comment

Holy Hera! That is the greatest thing EVER!

Teach me o'mighty one
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Sweet mother of God, you are my hero.

All that was missing was a double middle finger on your way out.
                  The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Ever wear a Polo into a store that is the same color as theirs. I did that once. Never again. Never, ever ever, ever EVER! Though it is kinda fun to just keep walking when a SC demands you stop. I'm sure I gave the MOD a headache that day.

Comment

haha sooo awesome.

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
                        You may have hit upon a great day off activity. Just buy a shirt SIMILAR to the ones worn by WM (or the store of your choice) and go there and just wait for some bitch to harrass you and then let 'em have it with both barrells! lol!!!
                        You beat to it! That is what I was just thinking.
                        I have had somebody come up to me before at a store because they thought that I worked there. But, when I told them that I didn't work there, they just said "sorry" and walked away. It would have been great if they had argued with me about it, just like that EW in the OP.

Comment

Lock, loaded, OWNED!

Nice one!!
                          I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

I think..

I.....Love....You....

(Dont tell my husband please.)

Seriously though, that was great.

Comment

You tawk!

Mongo - you are my hero!
                              Just to cut off any helpful suggestions: This woman was not blind, nor disabled. She was just a bitch. - Boozy

Comment

Quoth NateTheChops View Post
                                I had a similar thing happen to me at a Target in Pittsfield, Mass. Although, to be fair, I was a little ruder than I should have been.
                                I did something like that a few weeks ago myself, although not to the same extreme that you did.

I was in an extremely stressed out and pissed off mood at the time. Things were going crazy at my job, and I was so busy I barely had any time to even get lunch. On top of that, the shower in the one bathroom at home wasn't working, and my one friend was trying to fix it for me, and not having much luck. There were probably a few other little things too, I can't remember. But all those little things have a way of building up and seeming like big things and making you feel like you're going to explode.

On the way home, my wife called my cell and asked me to pick up something from the grocery store that she needed to finish dinner. I just wanted to get home, and the last thing I wanted to do was deal with a crowd of idiots, but she needed it to finish dinner, so I went over.

As I made my way down the one aisle, I saw another customer turn her head and start following me with her eyes. I realized at that point that I was still in my work clothes, and thought to myself, "Don't say it... don't say it..." Sure enough, she asked me, "Do you work here?" I just snapped "No!" and kept walking.

She wasn't sucky about it, and shortly afterwards I felt kind of bad for snapping like that, but she just managed to catch me at the wrong time.
                                Sometimes life is altered.
                                Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                                Uneasy with confrontation.
                                Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
                                X