This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Maine sighting!

Ok, today was my first day in Ellsworth, or Hellsworth as my buddy calls it. Anyway, we go to this pub on Water Street. I guess the guy is a regular. Anyways, he gets rip roaring drunk and starts getting belligerent with the barkeep.

DG-drunk guy
    BK-barkeep
    K-Kevin, my buddy

DG- Are you gonna serve me more beer!?
    BK- I'm cutting you off!
    DG-You don't wanna do that! I got friends on Graham Lake that'll take you
    BK-Then i'm calling the police
    DG-YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP! LET ME HAVE A FUCKING BEER NOWWWWW!
    BK-Leave!
    DG-No!
    BK-Ok, you're outta here! Kevin, drag him out!
    K- Ok
    DG- YOU'LL PAY! I'M GONNA FEED YA TO THE MOOSES AND DEERS! THEY'RE WAITING AT GRAHAM LAKE!
    K- Just shut the fuck up, get out of here, go terrorize some other bar here!
    DG-FUCK YOU! MARY AND JILL I'M COMING!

I guess those were his deer and moose friends?

Oh man, I guess the mid west took some off of me!
    Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

a moose once bit my sister
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink".
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
        No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink".
        That's at the start of Monty Python's holy grail Love that movie
        Your neck is 7 and a half feet wide and 4 and a half feet tall. Your shoulders are also around 4 and a half feet wide. Your butt is 4 feet wide and your arms are around 3 feet long-gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
          a moose once bit my sister
          My sister once bit a moose.

Score:

Moose - 1

Sisters - 1
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Bagboy View Post
            That's at the start of Monty Python's holy grail Love that movie
            Maybe the drunk guy's mother was a hamster and his father smelled of eldaberries

Comment

Working...
            X