Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gross bathroom (old story, and yeah mildly gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gross bathroom (old story, and yeah mildly gross)

I'm pawing through my blog looking for stories to use for my final project for one of my classes, something I can turn in to a freaky "mad lib" story.

anyway I found this gem...
    To explain the bathroom, it's rather large, designed back when the ship was guys only. Upon entering the bathroom, immediately to the left there were 3 urinals, and after that there was a toilet stall. On the right is a sink, and a small locked door leading to a supply closet.

My division was in charge of cleaning it, though... usually if a mess was obviously made by a female, then a female would clean it... and if a mess was obviously made by a guy one of the guys would clean it.

and now my story... word for word from teh blog.

Kinda gross really
    i went to use the bathroom while on watch... and on the way in i saw a dark blob in the urinal (there's 3 urinals and one stall in there)...

when i got next to the urinal i realized what it was - a ball of hair.
    combined with the short hairs all around the rim ... made it pretty obvious.
    someone shaved his balls in the urinal and left the mess behind.

yuck.

we're thinking of putting a lock on the door now.

and i'm sickly amused....only because i'm not the one cleaning it up.

I'm feeling: sickly amused

I don't even know what to say. I did a double take like 5 times to make sure I read that correctly.
    Tamezin

Comment

Uh, why would you wanna do THAT?
      Kangaroo Squee!

Comment

Just needed someone to walk in whilst he was in progress, and one slip would stop him from doing it again. Of course, you'd have heard about that one a bit quicker.
        "I'll probably come round and steal the food out of your fridge later too, then run a key down the side of your car as I walk away from your house, which I've idly set ablaze" - Mil Millington

Comment

Working...
        X