Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wherein I am seen eating pork. (2 bonus episodes inside)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually a few days ago, apparently a FARMER who came back from mexico gave swine flu to ... the pigs on the farm he worked on.

Yeah.
    Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

It's because birds and pigs can pass certain flus to us, and therefore we can pass them back to them to. The current case is a combination of all three flu groups (swine, bird and human), that's why they were so worried about it.
      Began work Aug as casual '08
      Ex-coworkers from current place of work: 26ish
      Current co-workers at current place of work: 15ish - yes he just hired 3 more casuals
      Why do I still work there again?

Comment

Quoth Difdi View Post
        The people wearing dust masks and procedure masks out of fear of the flu are a good example.
        If I could find one, damnit. I'd wear it all the time.
        Hell, I wore a pair of white gloves to a friend's tax service, and got told later (the guy who did friend's taxes is a friend, so, we were all talking...) that his coworkers asked him if I was germaphobic? He said, "No, she's just eccentric."
        I said, "Good answer."
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

The amusing thing I liked to see about this entire swine flu thing was when the paper printed a bunch of people with art drawn on their masks... some of those masks were so well drawn it was a work of art. one guy had 'natural' looking lower jaw/lips on it, another had a huge grinning skull-smile...
          Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

mm, i had pork not too long ago and thought about this post; made the meal so much better, knowing some idiot somewhere thinks that pork products are a means of catching swine flu; it was doubly yummy for knowing about that person's idiocy.

as for the sawdust masks, there's no sense of security stronger than a false sense of security.
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
              If I could find one, damnit. I'd wear it all the time.
              Here you go:

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3...glRD2297LTN6bl

Or, if you prefer something more durable:

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/3...glS6G9N9F4VMbl

Comment

Working...
              X