This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY do these people bloody do this?!?!?! *warning: Gross*

I swear, the second people enter a public bathroom they lose ALL their intellect. I try to change my clothes after work in a bathroom (cause I have no dorm) and what the hell?

...There is excrement...

....all...over...the...fucking..doorknob...

WHAT IN THE HELL?!?!? It's bad enough that people don't even wait and take a shit all over the floor or in the urinals! Or that they do it in the sinks or everywhere BUT in the toilets! HOLY FREAKING SHIT!!! Do you WANT to exchange this Swine Flu epidemic with a bloody HEPATITIS EPIDEMIC?!?!?! It's bad enough that people don't even wash their ****ing HANDS!!!!!

We seriously need to put some signs in the bathroom...in a HUGE way...

"WASH YOUR HANDS!!!"
    "No sex - this is filthy."
    "Use the TOILET. Bodily waste goes into the toilet. Not the floor. Not the Sink. not the trash can. Not the doorknob. THE TOILET."
    "Tampons are NOT paintbrushes! You can ruin your clothes painting with one."
    "WASH YOUR HANDS!!!"
    "WASH YOUR HANDS!!! Do you want to catch Swine Flu?"
    Kangaroo Squee!

I swear, the second people enter a public bathroom they lose ALL their intellect.
    That's *exactly* what I've been saying in my posts regarding such subjects! I'm guessing it's something in the chemicals used to clean and maintain the bathroom.

Comment

With most people, it seems to be "Hey, this isn't my bathroom at home, I wonder how fun it would be to shit all over the floor!"
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

At a public loo the toilet no longer becomes a goal, more of a loose suggestion.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

And for some, a very loose suggestion.

Now I just made myself physically ill.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Well, people do lose their intellect in a public bathroom.
            Just this past Saturday, all I could think when I got in one was, "I'm gonna shit my pants oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit on a shit cracker!"
            "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

But gawdzillers, at least you had intellect enough to go in the TOILET. I just don't get how people can go "Ooooh, hey, not my home toilet, not my problem!" and proceed to act like a two year old un potty trained child.
              Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Quoth ralerin View Post
                But gawdzillers, at least you had intellect enough to go in the TOILET. I just don't get how people can go "Ooooh, hey, not my home toilet, not my problem!" and proceed to act like a two year old un potty trained child.
                I must argue this point... because you see the two year old... unlike the SC...actually WANTS to use the toilet and be a "big kid"... they just don't know how...
                "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
                -Red

Comment

Someone told me about a similar experience in a library restroom. She walked in one stall, and found the toilet, walls, doors, everything covered in feces! I remember her telling me that she didn't know it was possible to have that much crap in you to begin with!
                  "Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding."
                  -Harvey Danger, "Flagpole Sitta"

Comment

Walmart. Saturday afternoon.

What, you need more details? Ok.

Walls of the stall, floor, CEILING. Missed the toilet completely. How in the blue HELL do you spray the bloody ceiling? It was almost 3 meters up!
                    What colour is the sky in your world and how high of a dosage do you need before it turns back to blue? --Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post

Walls of the stall, floor, CEILING. Missed the toilet completely. How in the blue HELL do you spray the bloody ceiling? It was almost 3 meters up!
                      Spin on your back and head like a break dancer while pooping?
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
                        How in the blue HELL do you spray the bloody ceiling? It was almost 3 meters up!
                        Scatapult.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                        X