This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously WTF?

There must be something about a woman in obvious pain that turns men on. I have no other explaination for this.
    I have walking pneumonia. It hurts to breath and just getting from stop to stop or dr to bus stop has me ready to hit the prescription pain killers.
    At bus stop #3 today some guy kept hitting one, asking for my phone number, wanted to "help" me "all the way home." I don't know how I got rid of him, but am glad I did.
    On the bus after the dr apointment to see if my pneumonia was responding to the antibiotics another guy decided that I looked like someone to hit on. Only in broken English. He kept trying to get my number and telling me "You my forever I love you."

Silly Akasa. Didn't you know that it's because men are protective of their people?

BUt ouchies, that's gotta hurt.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Haven't you ever watched nature shows?
      Well you don't see lions going after the antelope that can bench press 500Lbs and run faster than them, do you?
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
        Haven't you ever watched nature shows?
        Well you don't see lions going after the antelope that can bench press 500Lbs and run faster than them, do you?
        Bingo. They see you as vulnerable; as in easier prey. These are the same guys who go after shy girls who have trouble being forceful about saying no.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
          Bingo. They see you as vulnerable; as in easier prey. These are the same guys who go after shy girls who have trouble being forceful about saying no.
          Or women who show signs of being abused in the past. We call them vultures around here, and treat them with as little respect as we can get away with.
          The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
          "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
          Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

I wonder if this would be an appropriate time to lie about having swine flu.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
              I wonder if this would be an appropriate time to lie about having swine flu.
              Can you <cough> say a <oink!> complete sentence <sneeze cough oink!> without taking a breath?

To the OP - dunno - though every now and again there are the guys that are altruistic in helping others no matter the gender.

B
              "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
              I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Working...
              X