Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

real dumb move on the testers part. I have access to a rather sensitive DB and you can have fun looking up fictional characters (sometimes a record that is old enough to have all details purged needs a transaction performed, which can't be done without some junk data thrown in, so you can find plenty of mr donald duck or mrs minnie mouse or a Chuck E Cheese thrown in if you search by name.

i am willing to bet though anyone looking up real celebreties or politicians would get a suprise from the state, setting up a database to alert when certain sensitive records are accessed isn't hard and given the news every once in a while of people doing just that, i would be suprised if there isn't a "snoop alarm" on high profile records.
    DILLIGAF

Comment

yeah... i'm not surprised.
      though part of me feels we should have the same right for our information to be just as private... but i'll take the rest of that thought over to the other site

Comment

Quoth MrSunshineState View Post
        Slick Willie is a cool character (and probably my favorite President ever, although I do love our current one) I am sure he'd just laugh it off
        I second that but the secret service definitely weren't laughing at that.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
        X