Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isn't spitting on someone considered a form of assault/battery in some states? if so, edith should be pressing charges and getting these assninjas an ultimate wake up call to their unacceptable behavior.
    look! it's ghengis khan!
    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
      I always get my Sam's card out before I get out of the car since I know I have to show it. Most people need to get a grip and grow up!
      Well said!

I work at the other popular membership-based wholesale retailer. Not only that, but I used to be in the Member Service department (ie, the people at the door checking membership cards and receipts). I'm not sure how similar the departments may or may not be between the two retailers, but our department also included a few other duties, mainly concerning floor walk safety and whatnot.

Anyway, most of us in the department were pretty much the same - after a time, you'd just get so fed up with the nasty twits who believe they shouldn't be bothered to simply flash their membership card that you'd stop asking to spare yourself the grief. Of course, that was when we were a bit more lax with asking folks to show cards.
      However, as of somewhat recently (within the past couple months), we've had to return to being more strict due to management wanting us to card everyone, so... we're forced to subject ourselves to more rudeness.

I'm very bad with being confrontational, and am quite passive. Needless to say, this change with being more strict quickly led me to do all I could to transfer to another department... which I did! My favorite department in the store, Majors/Sales (ie, the tech center) .

I suppose everything happens for a reason...

Comment

Whose sink has actually got bad enough to have maggots in it? ew.
        ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
          I always get my Sam's card out before I get out of the car since I know I have to show it. Most people need to get a grip and grow up!
          I think we can all agree on that. Problem is, most people never do. Even when their bad behavior gains immediate bad consequences, they still don't get it. They honestly think the whole world is against them; they can't possibly consider the fact that they are the problem. And the cycle continues...
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
            I wish I could be a fly on the wall (or, in some of my ex customer's cases, a roach on the floor or a maggot in the sink) when some of these people get what's coming to them.

...hey! I just figured out my purpose for existing! I'm the living embodiment of karma!

"Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
              Whose sink has actually got bad enough to have maggots in it? ew.
              errrr that happened to me by accident once.... I took out some ground beef to thaw one morning, put it in the sink. While at work, I got invited to a weekend cottage party, and my friends picked me up at the office when I got off.... got home from the cottage party to discover that my ground beef had multiplied and was moving. A lot. Took me DAYS to get that smell out of my kitchen. *shudder*
              GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Working...
              X