Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one just came in from my brother.

My brother got a visit from one a major activist for his race in my city. He's been on TV so he's somewhat recognized though admittedly I've never heard of him. This story has nothing to do with his cause, nor were any race cards played. The guy was just a dick.

My brother owns a trophy shop not far from where I live and work. He's the owner.

SC walks into the store interested in banners. He first asks about a 2x4 (ft). He's not happy with the size so he asks about a 4x8. He asks the price.
    Brother: That would be $215
    SC: $215!!! THAT'S REDICULOUS. WHEN I CALLED THE GUY TOLD ME IT WAS $184
    Brother: I don't remember ever quoting anyone $184.
    SC: (something about calling earlier and learning the store he called is closed Saturday)
    Brother: OK, you have the wrong store. We are open Tuesdays-Saturdays. Were you trying to get a hold of ---?
    SC: Yes. No wonder you're not getting any business. There are no customers in here.

Well no shit! People usually come in, place an order and leave. They usually don't spend a whole lot of time inside the store.

My brother and the owner of the other store do a ton of orders for each other, so they know each other very well. When SC started bitching to the owner of the other store, the owner defended my brother saying what a great guy he is.

While in the other store, SC tells the owner he's expecting a fax then about a half hour later tells other owner to fax some stuff back. If I were other owner, I would have charged, but I'm not sure if he did or not.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...
Working...
X