Gypsy
    Evita
    Les Miserable
    Phantom of the Opera
    Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dream Coat
    Damn Yankees
    Chicago
    Cabaret

(Just a few of the ones I have in my iPod) :-)
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
      Did you click on the link in my comment?

Comment

Quoth Sheldonrs View Post
        Gypsy
        Evita
        Les Miserable
        Phantom of the Opera
        Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dream Coat
        Damn Yankees
        Chicago
        Cabaret

RENT...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
          Did you click on the link in my comment?
          Yup. I've used that sight a lot. I wish it were as easy to use and had as much info as imdb.com but it's still great. :-)

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
            RENT...
            Got that one too. :-)

Comment

Quoth Iris Kojiro View Post
              It reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Nelson was dating Lisa. When he kisses Lisa, his friends said "You kissed a girl? That is sooooo gay!"
              I always laugh at that.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I would have told the kid:

"Hey, don't listen to her. She's just jealous of your hat. If it makes ya happy, go on and keep wearin' it."

Then I would have told the female dog behind the register:

"Making derogatory remarks towards someone, insinuating homosexuality is wrong in a place of business isn't only showing your unattractive persona of a mid-life crisis, but is also highly unprofessional. I'm sure your boss would love to hear the absolute narrow-minded filth coming out of your mouth."

Who knows, a "Don't knock it unless you've tried it." might have also slipped in there somewhere.
                Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

You know, the term "gay" used to mean "happy"... XD And over here, we call "cigarettes" "fags". Kind of puts a new spin on what that ignorant bitch was saying.
                  People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                    over here, we call "cigarettes" "fags". Kind of puts a new spin on what that ignorant bitch was saying.
                    In addition a faggot is what I had for Tea!
                    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                      In addition a faggot is what I had for Tea!
                      A Brain's faggot? In gravy? I smoked a few fags earlier today.
                      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

I've always wanted to try faggots (my bf says I have ) one of these days I'm gonna convince Rapscallion to dry freeze and ship me some
                        I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Knowing me I would have walked up to her, all smiles, and told her.

"Hi. I'm gay, you're a bitch, what's your manager's name?" And followed through with it.

One of my coworkers dropped the f bomb (faggot) in front of me the other day. Normally we get along great, but I gave him a chewing out he's not likely to ever forget for it. You never, ever drop the f bomb in front of me.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                            You know, the term "gay" used to mean "happy"... XD And over here, we call "cigarettes" "fags". Kind of puts a new spin on what that ignorant bitch was saying.
                            That reminds of one of my favorite US patents, # 1,503,830.
                            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth bean View Post
                              One of my coworkers dropped the f bomb (faggot) in front of me the other day. Normally we get along great, but I gave him a chewing out he's not likely to ever forget for it. You never, ever drop the f bomb in front of me.
                              I have a former coworker who would say the F word just about every night when going back and forth with another former coworker (who is not an angel himself). On several occasions, I told him that he shouldn't use that particular word, saying things like "What if a gay customer comes into the store and hears you saying that?". Did he stop? Of course not.

It turns out that one time, a lesbian couple got offended by his use of the word. I don't know exactly what happened, but it obviously wasn't severe enough to deter him from spewing his ignorance.
                              Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

Quoth Iris Kojiro View Post
                                It turns out that one time, a lesbian couple got offended by his use of the word. I don't know exactly what happened, but it obviously wasn't severe enough to deter him from spewing his ignorance.

Speaking of lesbians, I had a coworker who once kept calling a particular customer "sir". Later she came back with her girlfriend and my coworker turned bright red.

Comment

Working...
                                X